What you call each other - Preferences

Note: I'm incredibly impressed that we've made it to 30k. 

Please, god, make some requests!

Great thanks you everyone who helped me get here--I've got one particular shoutout to...shout...out.

Incredible thanks to EmiLovesMusic

She's helped me a lot in the past few months, and she's a very close friend. In all actuality, if you enjoy this book, you should thank her as well--as she's given me so much inspiration. Check out her works, as she's an excellent writer and an excellent person.

In addition, I want to specifically thank a few of my top voters--when I get votes on my story, it encourages me to write.

Thank you,

Fandom-Before-Blood

aqua1204

hannissh

Cool thing I'll tell you about me, because you've all been hanging on so long: I've given myself a personal theme song. You might be thinking; "Really? That's sad." Well, you're definitely right. My theme song is 'Me, Myself, & I" by G-Eazy.

Preferences - What you call one another

Supernatural

Dean: Pet names aren't really your thing. When you want to tease him, you'll call him 'Sweetie-Pie-', and when he wants to tease you, he'll call you 'Princess'--but you mostly call one another 'Babe'.

Sam: Your affection knows no end, or so it would seem. Common ways you address him include 'Nerd', 'Loser', and 'Moose'. You got that last one from the king of hell himself. He usually just rolls his eyes and shrugs it off, because you're the type of person who shows that you care backhandedly. He simply accepts your mannerisms, and you generally call each other by name. 

Castiel: He never really got the concept of sweet names, so he'll typically just call you by name. You usually call him sweet things, 'Darling', 'Dear', or 'Sugar'. 

Crowley: He doesn't sway from routine, even when it comes to you. He either calls you 'Y/n' or 'Darling', though in private he has called you 'My love' once or twice. You mostly call him Crowley.

Lucifer: You jokingly started calling him 'Lucy', and whenever he caught you and gave you a searing glare, you'd quickly add a 'fer' to try and cover up the teasing. He only accepts the bastardized pet name from you, but that doesn't mean he likes it.

Sherlock

John: You two are tooth-rotting, honestly. He'll often call you 'Love', while you prefer 'Honey'. It's disgusting of you two, or so Sherlock's said.

Sherlock: He seems to think that calling one another ridiculous names insults his intelligence. Naturally, you took to calling him ridiculous names. Unless you're trying to get on his nerves, he's 'My' something. 'My dear', 'My darling', 'My love', etc. You're convinced he doesn't mind it as much as he pretends to.

Mycroft: Unless the two of you are in a deeply romantic situation, it's first-name only. You've often asked him to call you by the same nickname many of your friends use for you, but he seems to take pleasure in being one of the few people who calls you by your full name. And, he likes the way his name sounds when it comes out of your mouth.