A brief note.

I understand that I constantly hound people for requests--

And once I get them I procrastinate and never write them.

I'd like to explain this quickly, as I realized that I'm working on a Hannibal Lector imagine rather than one of my [many] requests.

See, I'm not an 'on command' writer. I write as the will possesses me, and right now I'm on a 'super-duper garbage person legit just bad guys' kick. Just know that if you have requested something, it is likely a draft that has been viewed dozens of times.

I refuse to force myself to write--scratch that, I refuse to publish something I forced myself to write. It'll honestly just come out terrible, and I don't want to publish terrible things anymore! I like having imagines that are 2,000+ words, from Fandoms I understand, about characters that I love. I'm terribly sorry if that is not a valid excuse for you, but I made this note in place of any further notes on the issue.

From this point on, I won't apologize for not having something out. I have a life, I have a passion, and I have a goal to only publish good things.

AlexOfAsgaard,

Allow me the chance to level with you personally. I believe I've fooled you, in that I've agreed to write imagines I know shite about. Unfortunately I'm not a big Lord of the Rings fan, and my Fili-x-reader is 500 words of garbled trash. Unfortunately, I read The Night Manager two years ago and I don't get the character from the TV show.

So to Alex and everyone else out there, no longer shall I just go 'yup totally i'll write it'! Because I want to make you all happy, I want you to enjoy my writing, but I don't want you to have false expectations.

In no way let this discourage requests. However, if I don't know the subject matter, I'll probably suggest a different topic?

Ugh, just writing this makes me feel bitchy. Ultimately, the point is I care for you all enough that I don't want to fuck around. I'll still try to be flexible, still try to learn things for you, but if it's outside of my power to do so,

See you in the next few days with a Psychiatrist Reader squaring off against Silence of the Lambs Hannibal Lecter.

Sincerely and absolutely in love with 'Hannibal: Rising',

-HowDULL