Loki Imagine

Not one for the Romance

Warnings: Cuteness

Loki Imagine

Not one for the romance

"My lady?" Ann heard Thor call from her door. She sighed and placed a bookmark in your book. "Yes Thor?" He walked in and stood in front of her bed. "My brother brought you here, correct?" She nodded. "And did he say why?" She nodded her head. Her boyfriend of two years, loki, brought her to Asgard to analyze the plants there. "My research. I already collected my samples." Thor grinned his childish grin. "Come my lady, you must follow me." She sighed and got up. "Oh dear." She muttered, following him out. After a while, you started seeing flower petals on the floor. Thor gave her a note, spun around, and left. She opened the note to see Loki's sprawling cursive.
Follow the petals.

She sighed, annoyed, and followed them for a good five minutes until she came to a door. Taking in a breathe, she walked into the pitch black room and waited for lights to come on. Slowly, one by one, a progression of candels lit and she could see a table littered with books and a chair, petals leading up to it. She sat down and began reviewing the books. "Hey...I wrote this one...I read this one...." All of them, she had either written or read. "Alright Loki, come out and tell me why you got these books and murdered all those flowers." With a chuckle, he walked in from the balcony. "How are you this evening, my queen?" She sighed. "Terribly blind, I didn't bring my glasses. You know I need them to see far awa-" He gently took out her extra pair of glasses and pushed them on her face. "Hi." She whispered, suddenly nervous. He looked awful nice for a simple evening.It wasn't until he got down on one knee that she started hyperventilating. "Ann, my love, my queen, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and sharing with me eternity?" The ring was beautiful. She breathed in. "I still want to work. And not right away. I want to turn twenty three first. And don't think I'm going to be bearing your children or anything anytime soon. " He smirked and pushed the ring on her finger, looking up at her. "Is that a yes, my queen?"