Cuddling--Preferences

Note: I've been accused of being incapable of writing fluff. Let's just dissect the word incapable.

Capable: Having the ability to do the thing.

Prefix 'In': Meaning 'not', also read as 'can't'

Don't tell me that I can't do the thing. I can do the thing.

Special thanks to:

AlexOfAsgaard

MissAkariHamada

For giving me some super recommendations. 

Warnings: PG-13

Cuddling (Preference)

Supernatural

Dean: Dean wasn't really the type to cuddle, at least not by normal standards. However, most of the time, he's touching you.

If he's driving (which he almost always is) and you're riding shotgun (which you almost always are), he's holding your hand. If you're watching T.V, you're pretty much laying on one another. If you're drinking at a bar you're shoulder to shoulder, and If you're lying in bed you're usually a tangled up ball of limbs. I suppose you could say that the two of you cuddle often, though only in ways that most people don't notice. Sweet little things that aren't disgustingly romantic, if you catch my drift.

Sam: Of course you cuddle. What are you even doing looking here?

Sam puts a lot of time into research. When he's not hunched over a desk, he's reading a heavy-bound book or an article on his laptop, and he's probably doing it laying down in bed. At least, this is his habit whenever you're around, as he's delighted by the fact that where there's a will, there's a way for you to sit literally on top of him. Sometimes you'll sit hip-to-hip with him while you read different books, sometimes you'll use your height difference to your advantage and lay on his chest, and you'll hold a book in your lap while he reads over your head.

Castiel: Castiel is obsessed with the idea of cuddling. He really tries, too, however his execution can be troubling. It's either too much or too little.

By that I mean, he either counts simply holding your hand or he goes so far as to lay fully on top of you. It was equally endearing as it was annoying.

Crowley: No, the king of hell doesn't cuddle.

You like to try and make him, though. Sometimes, you'll sit on his lap or cuddle close to him in bed, and while he doesn't openly reprimand you, it's clear that he's simply tolerating it.

Michael: I suppose he does. Sitting together on the couch, spooning in bed--you're pretty regular as far as contact goes.

Lucifer: Meh. He likes it, but you don't really care for it.

Sherlock

John: Of course. You two cuddle all the time--rather if you're laying in bed/on a bed you're more than likely sitting like you're fused together. Outside of that, though, you keep physical contact to a minimum--especially in public and especially in front of Sherlock.

Sherlock: He finds it impractical, so no, not really. He's not too interested in physical contact in general, and you're willing to put up with this because when he finally does sleep, you take advantage of him by wrapping yourself around him like a Koala. His reciprocation is allowing you to stay in your position for a while even after he wakes up.