*

*

*

*

*Brai POV*

The next morning I did my hygiene stuff, got dressed, did my hair, and went down to catch the bus since my sister ain't here to take me to school.

I was walking to the bus stop wen I seen Princeton coming out of a house. We made eye contact but but I looked away. I walked past his house.

"Hey! Wait !" I heard him say. I turned around and he jogged up to me.

"I think yu dropped this." He said giving me a rose.

"Um...no I didn't.." I said admiring it.

"Well keep it anyways...it's beautiful.. Just like yu." He said.

"Uhh...thanks." I said turning around. This is so weird. Yesterday he hated my muhfuckin guts. Now he givin me flowers n shit. I'm confused.

"Hey look," he said grabbing my free hand. "I'm sorry about yesterday...I'm just going thru a lot. Yu probably think I'm a asshole for saying that stuff to yu..and yu might think I'm a bitch for crying." He laughed. "I don't know wat yu might think of me.."

"I don't know yu or your story. I can't judge yu..." I said looking at him. He just looked at me.

"What? " I asked.

"Nothin...Come on and let's get to the bus stop for our ass get left." I laughed and we walked together. He never let go of my hand.

We got on the bus and sat together. We laughed and joked around. He was so funny. Then the bus pulled up to the school. A place we both hated. We got off the bus and walked in the double doors.

"Awwwww.. Y'all look. The nerd and the gay boy." One dude said.

"I wonder if they fuckin?" somebody else said.

"Hell if I was him I would. She got body. She probably straightened him out." The first boy said.

I seen Princeton clinching his jaws together. I cud tell he was mad.

"Aye y'all. I bet she ain't no good tho. Everytime he hit that spot..she call out math equations instead of his name."

I hate this school. I'm so embarrassed.

"Aye nerd bitch. Wats the square root of 69 ?" They all laughed.

"I'm tired of y'all makin jokes about me. Y'all probably jealous. I'm smart and y'all dumb as shit. And as for a the sex jokes he might be hittin it and he might not be. Watever the case..it ain't none of y'all business. But I know one thing...none of y'all will ever find out about this." I said.

"Bitch please. I cud find out if I wanted to. " the dude said pushing me up against the lockers.

"Aye chill out widd all that shit yo."Princeton said pulling the dude off me.

"Oh! Gay boy done grew some balls! Everybody clap for him." The dude said turning back to me.

"Bitch yu better not ever step to me again. If yu do..yu gone find yourself tied up in the janitors closet. Ass naked." He said.

Princeton yanked the dude by the back of his shirt, turned him around and pushed him into a locker.

"Apologize right fuckin now." Princeton said to the dude.

"Or wat? Fuck boy. " The dude said. Princeton pulled out a blade and dug it into the boys neck. I seen blood trickling down onto his shirt. The boy was panicking.

"Apologize or I swear to God you'll be talking to Jesus in the next 15 minutes." Princeton said.

"I-I Apologize." The dude said looking at me.

"That's good enough for yu?" Princeton asked me.

I nodded my head yes.

He let the boy go and put the blade back in his pocket.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yea...Thank yu.." I said. I was in shock. He grew some balls forreal

"Yu don't have to thank me." he said walking me to my class. "Well imma see yu at lunch..don't let nobody talk no more shit to yu..iight?" he said.

"Okay.." I said. He kissed my forehead and left.

=================

Any questions?? Comment them.

What y'all think? Tell Meh.

================

*Casting call for a mean bitch, Chris new girlfriend, Monet, and a best friend for Brai.*

Message me if yu wanna be one.

-Message me ur name *Except if yu wanna be Monet*

-Wat yu look like

-Age

-How yu want her and Brai to meet *Except Monet*

-Personality

-If yu wanna be Monet wat yu want ur son.

-And why yu shud be the character

Vote and Comment loves!