Story twenty: Erza Scarlet X Noctis Lucis Caelum ~[Request, 2017]

A/N: This story was requested by YozoraNoHikariUchiha -- a story including Erza Scarlet, a Fairy Tail character, and  Noctis Lucis Caelum, the Final Fantasy character we all know and love :) I have got to admit-- this is a unique request! I never thought about pairing Erza and Noctis up, but that's a nice idea! ♥ Writing isn't as refined, but still pretty cute.

Here's a quick photo of Erza before the story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Erza, wait." The dark haired man grabbed the wrist of Erza Scarlet-- a wizard that attended the Fairy Tail Guild. Only she was no where near the Guild, for she was trapped in this entirely different realm. A completely different world. Now Erza must make a decision. She had just heard that the portal that leads to her world has finally appeared and lies just outside the door. But apparently, she had connected with an individual from the strange planet very well. Almost in no time at all, she found herself falling for Noctis Caelum and his charms. How could she not? He was a prince after all! In Erza's time of need, Noctis was the only one to offer her a place to stay, food, clothing and all that jazz. His support kept her going until the day she would depart. And unfortunately, that day came sooner than either of them woud've anticipated.

So there Erza was. Pondering between the decision to leave while the portal still standed, or stay with her newly made friend-- who obviously loved her very much.

Noctis' grip on Erza's wrist was still tight, as if he was holding on for dear life. The wizard looked at him in the corner of her eye. "Noctis, you know very well that I have allies back home who need me," Erza told him in a sad, yet quiet voice.

The prince almost scoffed, listening to Erza's words. "Of course. I know that, Erza," he replied, using the grip on Erza's wrist to his advantage as he pulled her closer to his warm body. "It just seems a little sudden, don't you think? You were just about to bolt right out that door, and I'd never see you again. How do think that'd make me feel?" Erza's cheeks got sprayed with pink as she listened to Noctis speak. There was a certain tone in his voice that she couldn't quite describe.

And she didn't like it one bit.

"Look, I've been told the portal will disappear by noon tomorrow. It is best to leave as soon as possible before--" Erza was interrupted by Noctis' index finger being placed on her mouth. He brought the wizard even closer, that he was now whispering in her ear as he spoke. "There's still plenty of time," he played with the strap on Erza's tank top that she wore for sleep wear. "Can I at least give you a night to remember?"

Erza slightly gasped, replaying Noctis' words in her head over and over again, her face turning as red as a strawberry. 🍓

Noctis began slow kissing the side of Erza's flawless neck, trailing his kisses even lower as he went. Once the prince reached the wizards shoulder, she softly moaned in pleasure-- which had somewhat turned Noctis on. He then captured Erza's lips in his-- for the very fisrt time-- embracing her tightly as he slowly brought the female over to his bed, flopping them both down upon it.

Throughout the entire night, it was a beautiful display of love making.

---

The next thing the prince knew, he was opening his eyes to a new day. He rolled over to his side, hoping to his beloved red haired friend laying next to him. A nauseous feeling had suddenly struck Noctis' stomach as realized Erza was gone. The dark haired man sat up from the bed, his head throbbing as he did so. His eyes suddenly landed on a note lying on the edge of the mattress. Raising an eyebrow, he gently held the note in between his fingers.

'Thank you for the amazing night. I will never, ever forget you Noctis Luis Caelum.

-Erza Scarlet'

The prince managed to smile halfway, pressing his lips gently on the note, simply exhaling, "Likewise."

End of story twenty

Thank you for the request, Yozora! ❤

See you next time :D