Story five: Fantasy Tail ;) ~[Request, 2016]

A/N: This short story was requested by @TARDIS-in-the-Sky. A crossover between Final Fantasy and the anime Fairy Tail. Sounds cool, right? I love both of these fandoms so much! I'm just still kinda new to Fairy Tail, so I don't know about all the characters yet, so I hope it'll be all right if I just put the main characters in this story '^_^
Anyway, enjoy! Let's see how these people make their first impressions on each other, shall we? xD Again, old story, writing isn't as refined, but still kinda cute.

----------

In the town of Magnolia, it wasn't just a normal day. That day, Fairy Tail guild members Lucy, Natsu, Erza and Gray were venturing to another world that they've been invited to. Along with their cat Happy, of course. This other world was called Theatrhythm. A place where famous Final Fantasy heroes lived. The reason for the invitation was unknown, but that didn't stop them from getting prepared for the special trip.

"Everyone all packed and ready to go?" Erza called out to her friends, carrying a bit more luggage than she might have needed.

"Yep, ready to-- whoa!" Lucy gasped. "Gosh, Erza... we'll only be there for a couple days."

Natsu chipped in. "Come on, guys! Enough chatter! I'm all fired up to meet some new people!"

"Aye!" Happy agreed.

"Let's get going then. The invitation says the wormhole that'll lead us there is just behind the gulid," Explained Gray, as he bagan rushing outside before anyone else.

Once the friends reached the back of the guild, they saw what seemed to be the wormhole ( or portal ) and jumped straight in without hesitation.

In a matter of seconds, the group found themselves standing in front of a large university building covered in colors ranging from red, white and even gold. The wizards jaws dropped to the ground, shocked at how wealthy those people must have been. The atmosphere of the strange world was amazing as well; a bright blue sky with barely any clouds out, impossible green grass with some flowers scattered here and there... the world was beautiful.

Their eyes landed back on the university once they noticed the front door slowly opening. Walking towards them, were four people just as strange looking as the planet itself.

"Welcome to Theatrhythm. My name is Cloud," said the man with blonde, spiky hair, which had caught Lucy's eye.

"You must be our guests. I'm Sephiroth," said the tall, slightly evil looking man with amazingly long, silver hair. His appearance surprised Erza the most.

"It's really nice to finally meet you. Call me Lightning," said the woman with pinkish looking hair, spilling over one shoulder. She seemed to get Gray's attention.

"I'm Serah! I hope you enjoy your time here!" said the other woman, who appeared to be Lightning's sister, expect wearing a side ponytail. Natsu found himself being interested in her, most of all.

The wizards stared at the four for a few seconds. Despite their exotic looks, they seemed friendly at the time. The gang wasted no time rushing over to their favorites.

Lucy approached Cloud, mastering the best smile she could. "Hi there! I'm Lucy!"

Cloud raised his eyebrow once he heard her name. "Lucy, huh? What time period do you come from?"

"Wh-what kind of question is that?" Lucy asked in shock, her eyes wandering over to his funky hairdo.

"You better not be staring at my hair, or someone's gonna get hurt," Cloud glared at the wizard.

"Eek! Of course I wasn't!" Lucy jumped back from the man. "He's scary..." Lucy thought sadly.

Erza walked over to the one called Sephiroth. Before she could even introduce herself, the man already spoke.

"You know, you're not gonna need all that luggage..." He pointed to all the bags behind Erza.

"For your information, all this luggage is quite essential for me. I'm Erza," she reached out her hand.

"Nice to meet you... and your luggage," Sephiroth chuckled, shaking Erza's hand. "Since you have so many bags, you must have given them all a name. Why don't you introduce them to me?"

Erza gave Sephiroth her best death stare. "Don't be ridiculous! Only someone stupid would do that..."

"I'm just kidding," he sweetly smiled at Erza. "I know you're not stupid. You look like a very smart and strong woman."

Erza slightly blushed, blinking at the man. "Um... thank you." she replied. "Maybe he's not so terrible after all..."

Gray made his way over to Lightning, smoothing his hair back before speaking.

"Hey, I'm Gray. Gray Fullbuster," he smiled, standing right next to the woman. An exclamation point appeared over Gray's head once he realized how tall Lightning actually was. "Whoa, you're pretty tall for a girl..."

Lightning rolled her eyes at him. "Is it that odd for a girl to be 5'7?"

Gray blinked. "Um, wow... How old are you exactly?"

"Currently I am twenty three years old," Lightning answered, smirking a tad.

Gray's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Yikes... she's a bit too old for me... I'm only eighteen, man."

Last but not least, was Natsu and Happy headed over to meet Serah.

"Hey look at us, huh? We both have the same hair color," Natsu put his arm over the smiling woman.

"Well, that's an interesting way to start a conversation," Serah replied with a laugh. "And you're right! We're like twins!"

"Totally! I'm Natsu, by the way," Natsu posed for a brief moment, placing his hands on his hips.

"Wow, what an awesome name you have!"

"Thanks!"

Happy looked at the two back and forth as they said one thing after another. He frowned as he tried to get Serah's attention. "Hey, don't forget about me! Hello?"

As everyone chatted away, they knew they'd have an interesting time there in Theatrhythm. Who knew what adventures lied ahead of them on the strange planet?

End of story five

---------

There you go! I hope you liked it :) Theatrhythm isn't really where the Final Fantasy people live, that's just my own little fanfiction thing there, haha :'D

But anyway, thanks for leaving a request! This story really was fun to write <3

- Fantasy, 2016