ONE

Will

"Please, Will," my Aunt Delia begged.

"But I already have class. I can't just ditch."

"And I can't keep standing here and looking like an imbecile."

"What do we do now?"

"I don't know," Aunt Delia muttered. "You're the smart one, so come up with some masterplan and get me my key card."

I took a deep breath, in and out. "Okay. This is my last class for the day so if you could hang on and give me an hour, I'll get you your card."

"Agreed. Just please don't forget."

"I won't. Wait - where is it again?"

"My vanity."

I groaned. "All the way back home?"

"Yup."

"Fine," I sighed. "One hour."

"'Kay. Bye, love you."

"Love you too, Aunt Dee." I hung up and stuffed my phone into my pocket then speed-walked to class.

My Aunt Dee had forgotten the keys to her office and she wanted me to get them. That's why I had to leave campus and go home to get the keys before moving on to the Arma Headquarters.

The Arma Hotels and Resorts is the biggest hotel organizations in the country. They have other international branches set up in different parts of the world. The Director, Mr. Edward Arma III, is a well-known billionaire. He has his business running in the family and his children are said to be almost as rich as he is.

I came down from the cab I took to the Headquarters and payed the driver.

I took a few deep breaths and stared at the beautiful glass skyscraper with rotational doors. This place is magnificent, I thought to myself as I walked into building. The place was busy with people walking in and out of the building non-stop.

Second floor. What was that for again? Oh, right. Aunt Dee was on the second floor and I needed to give her, her keys. I took the elevator upstairs. It was empty and the ride was short.

I stepped out of the elevator and looked around. Where could Aunt Dee be?

"Will! Will, I'm right here." I turned around to the sound of Aunt Dee's voice. She was standing next to a door with many people passing by her so it was a bit difficult to spot her.

"Aunt Dee!" I yelled back. "I got your card." I walked towards her.

"Oh, Baby." She hugged me and kissed my forehead. "What could I do to return this favor?"

"Ummm... for starters you could let me go so I could make it in time for my shift at the café..."

"Oh right." She let go off me, releasing me from the bear hug she enclosed me in. I huffed a sigh of relief as oxygen freely flowed into my lungs.

"See you later. Take care and be back home in time for dinner."

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face at her overprotectiveness. "Whatever. Bye."

Aunt Dee unlocked her office door and went in. I turned around and started heading back towards the elevator.

A man bumped into me right before I stepped into the elevator. His papers which were gathered in a folder all fell and scattered around.

"Crap," I murmured as I gave myself a mental face slap.

"I'll talk to you later, Edward. I have a minor problem to handle here." The man who bumped into me put his phone into his pocket and frowned down at me with his gorgeous, dreamy, bright blue eyes.

"I am so sorry, Sir," I started. "I didn't mean to--"

"Enough with the apology. After all I am the one who bumped into you," he stated in a monotonous, cold tone. But that wasn't all to it. His eyes held a very different expression of warmth and softness.

I swallowed when he looked down to the floor and then back up at me. "Right, the papers." I bent down and started gathering the paper. I crawled several places trying to pack them when he bent down to help me.

At least he has some manners.

"There," I said and handed the bunch of roughly arranged papers to him. I heard a low chuckle from him as he collected the papers and slipped them into a folder.

I turned around and went into the elevator before he lifted his gaze. Hurriedly, I made it back to campus before the commencement of my next class.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is the first chapter to my book. Please vote if you liked it.