Chapter 16

Harry's P.O.V.

 "We still need to talk, Harry."

 Those were the words I didn't want to hear. I didn't know what to say, I've done many wrong things. I know that, but why did I do them? I don't even know, so how am I going to explain myself to Zayn?

 "Can we talk about this in private?" I didn't want to talk about this in public, I mean I might have another meltdown; I wouldn't want anyone to see that.

 "Okay." I was glad Zayn didn't protest. If he did it would have added to the stress, because it would have turned into a bigger argument.

 I was making my way to my flat with Zayn when suddenly I heard the sound of footsteps pounding on the pavement behind me. I turned around to see Niall charging straight for me. I smirked and bolted for my flat. I made it and breathed a sigh of relief. I could easily take Niall down, but doing that would only get Zayn pissed off; they are best friends. Shit, I forgot about Zayn. Where are they? I opened the door and peeked outside, hoping to see Niall.

Niall was nowhere to be seen. I wondered where he went. I lef the door open incase Zayn came back.

My thoughts were cut off by a pair of arms and a shoulder slamming into my waist, tackling me to the ground. Both of us landed on the ground and I groaned as I felt a body on me. I opened my eyes to see Zayn? I closed my eyes for 10 seconds before reopening them only to see him straddling my waist with that cheeky smirk of his plastered across his face. I bit my lip trying to hold back from saying something flirty/dirty, I knew it wasn't the time. I was confused, he was being serious not less than one hour ago, now he is on me? Where was Niall? I'm guessing that Zayn told him to leave. Actually, that's what I was hoping for.

"Gotcha!" He smirked; looking well and truly proud of himself.

"Okay you got me, so now what?" I suggestively winked at him. He groaned and climbed off me.

"C'mon on babe, come back to me!" He ignored my whines and walked right into the flat.

 I groaned and got up, trailing behind him. He headed up the stairs and into my room? Well, what used to be our room? He sat on the bed and I followed. I didn’t know what to say; luckily he began the dreaded conversation.

 "So, explain yourself."

 "How about you ask me anything you want to know, and I answer?" I thought this was the easiest way, and the best way. He would know everything, and it would be easier for me to explain. He could ask questions instead of waiting for an answer somewhere in my crappy explanation.

 "Deal." He sat there quietly for awhile, I was almost 100% sure he was thinking about what question to ask. Finally, after what seemed like hours he asked one question. One question that infuriated me.

 "Have you ever cheated on me?" He looked confident, almost if he was expecting me to say yes. I don't know whether the question itself pissed me off or the fact that he even thought that I would cheat on him, but I was pissed off.

 "What the hell Zayn?"

 I stormed out of the room and into the bathroom to splash water on my face. I had to calm down before I do something I regret. After calming down, I walked into the room to see Niall still sitting on the bed. What I saw in his hands was what set me off.

 "Why do you have my phone in your hands Zayn?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I’m too lazy to edit, so I’ll do that tomorrow... blah.

 P.S. thanks for 400 reads (:

I think updates will be 2-4 times a week, maybe more depending on how busy I am, but yeah.