Chapter 1~The Life I Lead

Start from the beginning

She stood silent for a moment. "But I suppose that I told you this already last year didn't I? I guess it's by time you ask me to change disk." She laughed.

She spoke again for a time, trying to put to in more enthusiasm, making sure to do not worry them, as if they could actually hear her.

"So thanks mom, dad and rest in peace, Obito...I thank you for everything-"

Before she could finish the huge village bell rung.

"Ah!! the bells of the morning are ringing I gotta go back to open the clinic, bye bye mom, dad, Obito."

::

Once the clinic opened its doors, patients began to come, there was only minor injuries in the village, like when someone actually burn a finger while baking or something like that, so compared to her work in Konoha, which is a ninja village, it was pretty easy in here.

All those memories about Obito made Rin remember the days after his death, she was insisting to everyone that Obito was still alive, she had no proof, not sensed anything either but she just claimed that he was alive,

'However everyone thought that i was just desperate.'

Sometimes even she felt stupid about it. But not Kakashi, he believed her.

'I knew he wanted to believe for himself as well, but nobody believed us, plus all the proof stated that he was dead, it was hopeless.'

The reason why Rin kept feeling that he was alive despite all that proved that he wasn't was that since childhood days she always had a certain power; to find Obito wherever he was and at any time.

'I spent all my time waiting for him after all.' She used to praise herself with that.

She learned to sense him, not his presence she was no sensor type, or maybe she was Obito limited Sensor type.

For a strange reason she was able to sense his will, his burning will of fire, that will she admired so much, even after his death, she could still feel him somewhere, alive, even if she could never tell where or how, however after her own death, she couldn't feel Obito anymore.

In the end she was the one who was wrong, even giving Kakashi false hope to break his waiting heart.

'I am the worst,' She thought to herself depressed again as each time she think about everything she had done wrong and she could have done better.

'I even had him hit me with a chidori', she thought depressing again.

Often she wondered what kind of pain Kakashi had to outlive after that, if she could she would have stayed by his side.

But instead of things going better after a time, even Minato-sensei died about a year later.

She knew Kakashi must have suffered a lot, and alone. Other time she wondered what was he doing now, did he found love? friends, new ones? She really hoped he did.

Sometimes, she miss him to the point of tears.

In the past, Rin used to bear feelings for Kakashi, but after his rejection, she started seeing him as just a dear irreplaceable friend or more as brother figure.

It was probably because before she had time to realise it, she had developed feelings for Obito.

Returning the love she never returned while he was still alive.

'Yes, it's probably the case, I loved-'

"-Obito!" She said out loud.

"What?" Asked Tanaka-san while the young woman was healing his wound, which he got while wrongly using his hammer.