Angels and Demons

Começar do início

The Demon across from Jimin was actually a handsome man. He looked younger, but not too much. His nose was a little on the large side, but it fit his face perfectly.

He's...perfect, Jimin's breath caught in his throat. Having thoughts like that were...immoral, illegal. Angels and Demons were supposed to be separated and peaceful.

The thought of being with a Demon....Jimin could upset the balance of everything and cause a war.

"Jimin-ssi," Namjoon's stern voice gained his attention, "Our demands."

Jimin reached to his belt and untied the string around a piece of parchment.

He handed it to their leader, his eyes never leaving the Demon.

"Jungkook-ah," the Demon leader snapped his fingers.

The black haired Demon immediately handed his leader a scroll.

Jungkook, Jimin sighed happily in his mind, what a nice name.

The two leaders began talking of their demands and compromising with one another. They took turns writing the rules of their new treaty.

-----------

The meeting seemed to last forever. Jimin's legs were starting to get tired. He'd been standing the whole time.

He shifted his weight to his right leg, letting his left stick out forward a bit more.

In the blink of an eye, Jungkook was charging at him.

Jimin dropped his wings down and held out his arms to soften the blow if their bodies made contact.

But they never did. The Demon had an outstretched arm and a hand closed around the Angel's throat.

He forced Jimin against the wall and the Angel couldn't pry the Demon's strong fingers off him.

"Demon!" Namjoon's voice echoed off the walls. "Release him, he did no wrong!"

"He crossed the boundary," Jungkook growled, eyes locked on Jimin with hatred coursing through them.

The Angel was now gasping for air, long given up on fighting.

"That's enough, Jungkook," the Demon leader called off his hound, "His toes barely crossed."

Jungkook let go of Jimin, the latter falling to the floor in a white, gasping heap.

"Seokjin, see to his wounds," Namjoon looked to his second guard.

"Yes leader," Seokjin nodded then hurried to his youngest friend.

Jimin tried to push him away, panting out "I'm fine".

"You're not fine," Jin muttered, glancing up at Jungkook who was still looming over the Angels.

"Really hyung," the younger swallowed, "I'm okay."

"Let me see. I'll check for bruising."

Jimin reluctantly lifted his head, exposing his neck, and let Jin take a look.

"A small scratch," Jin ruffled the other's hair, "maybe the size of a fingernail."

"I told you I was fine," Jimin pulled himself off the ground and walked back to his former spot.

Jungkook mirrored his every move, ready to pounce if the Angel stepped out of line again.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked him.

"Yeah," Jimin turned to his leader, a beautiful smile on his lips, and lifted his wings, "I'm fine, just a bit bored."

Namjoon outwardly laughed and Jin let out a shocked chuckle.