Born to be a winner (part 1)

"Venusaur is unable to battle!" The referee declared raising the green flag. Phil was in trouble. He only had one Pokemon left and his opponent had two. (Dan and phil's fans booed as the American trainer under the name 'cat' gloated about herself). "Go Espeon!" Phil cried throwing down his last pokeball. Little did anyone but Dan, Phil and PJ know that cat had a surprise coming to her. "Golduck use hydro pump!" Cat cried posing for a pretend photo. Phil and espeon stood still waiting for the perfect moment then... "Espeon psybeam!" Phil cried out to Espeon as the water came mm of her body. Espeon cried as she blasted through the water hitting golduck in the stomach. "Ugg." Cat groaned as golduck stumbled back and quacked. "Ok golduck use flash then psychic!" She cried covering her eyes. Everyone blinked as a blinding light flashed from golduck. As they looked down at the field they saw Espeon lying down. "Espeon is-uh." The ref began before noticing the black streaks beginning to cover her body. 'Oh no' Dan thought remembering what happened in that part called 'reunion'.

(Forth wall break time!)

"Stop breaking the forth wall!" Dan complained shouting at psychic Espeon. "If you don't like what's happening just ask and I'll kill you off." I told Dan already knowing the answer. "Fine!" Dan replied not knowing what was about to happen. Suddenly an assassin threw a knife from the other side of the stadium and hit Dan directly in the chest and through the heart. "Psychic, bring Dan back to life." PJ asked looking up at me."fine." I mumbled adding that just before Dan got hit by the knife he ate a donut that magically made him impervious to sharp objects. "That's the best you came up with?" Dan groaned pulling the knife from his chest and sticking it into the floor of the stadium.

Dan and PJ just stared as Espeon began to blast dark energy around the stadium before gathering it into one energy ball and firing it off at golduck.
"Golduck is unable to battle!" The ref announced looking down on the fainted Pokemon. "I forfeit the match!" Cat stated as she returned her golduck and fell to the ground. "Good luck beating that." Dan told a gormless PJ as he got up to congratulate Phil.

The ref had given PJ and Phil 1 hour to prepare so their Pokemon were fully healed for the fight. Dan went to get to his luxury booth. Each finalist was allowed to choose 1 friend to sit in the booth. Since Phil had already picked Dan PJ had decided to invite prof. Stickz. The randomiser had selected a magma battlefield and a 6v6format. As everyone took their positions and Phil and PJ walked onto the stage PJ called the first Pokemon. "Go ditto! Transform into arodactyle!" PJ commanded as he tossed the pokeball onto the rocks floating on the lava. Phil sent out his venusaur and they began. Solar beam,hyper beam, rockslide,razor leaf. It was just a clash of powerful beings controlled by strong allies and friends. A true show of prehistoric monsters (kinda) battling for supremacy. But in the end the bell chimed and the first point went too...
Ditto! This was serious.

"That was intense!" Prof. Stickz pointed out before turning his head to see Dan downing the complementary champagne. "Aren't you under aged?" He asked turning back to the match.

This was the second part. Phil had sent out his gengar and PJ had prepared his dragonair for battle.

"I wonder why he's using dragonair and not dragonite?" Dan asked taking his head out of the tub of ice-cream he had ordered.
"Probably so readers remember he has one and that the 'dragon master' has more than one dragon type Pokemon on his team." Prof. Stickz suggested.
"Yer but doesn't he also have a dratini? Dan reminded him.
"Oh yes." Prof. Stickz remembered thinking back as to how powerful it was.

"Oh I'm ready for this!" Phil cried out calling to gengar to use drain punch.
"So am I!" PJ responded calling out ice beam just as gengar leapt over the gap in the rocky path. A frozen gengar splashed down in the lava. One minute later gengar came leaping out of the lava. Phil was about to command his next move when gengar landed on PJs trainer platform and began draining his soul!
"Gengar is disqualified" the ref declared. "Phil is down to his fourth Pokemon, time for our break. Gengar whimpered and began casting PJ's soul into his body before floating up to the luxury booth.

"Phil's not doing so good." Dan pointed out finally paying attention to the match more than the food. Prof. Stickz nodded and took a chocolate from the box. Neither of them noticed gengar had stolen a chair from the waiting room and was sat behind them stealing the soul of the waiter.

The second round began. Phil had been given the underdog advantage (wonder why) and had chosen that Pokemon wern't allowed to fly for that section. This round ended differently. First off PJ had chosen blastoise to fight Phil's machamp. Phil called out seismic toss. blastoise had no time to react to the muscled giant and was knocked off the rock in seconds. But before Phil could stop machamp it was already diving into the lava so it could fight blastoise some more.
"Blastoise hydro pump and rapid spin until you hit machamp!" PJ instructed crossing his fingers. Before blastoise even heard the command though both he and machamp floated to the top of the bubbling magma defeated. "Draw!" The ref declared and PJ smirked. It was 3 to 5 and his ditto and dragonair hadn't even taken that much damage.
"Time to shine again ditto, make Phil have a shocking loss." Ditto understood this and transformed into a pikachu. But not just any pikachu though, this was a replica of a friends.

"His pika ditto looks just like mine." Dan told the waiters body still not realising that gengar had absorbed their soul and was now running round the stands taking more. (Gengar is a dick to people).

Phil had thought about this tactically and had sent out his nidoqueen (a ground type) but then remembered that pikachu was one of the fastest Pokemon in Kanto and his nidoqueen was practically immobile. It was a cross between earthquake and headbutt, however nobody showed a sign of stopping until. "Fissure!" Phil cried out. Pika ditto had nowhere to go. Their was a fissure one way and two pits of boiling liquid either side. So, being noble, pika ditto took a jump into the air and dived right into the lava. It was now That the board had shown 4vs3 that PJ was excited. "10 minute break!" Hollered the ref waving the red flag. Phil looked at his arsenal. He had; espeon, porygon (who was useless without an electric battlefield) and his nidoqueen who could barely stand after her battle with pika ditto. PJ on the over hand still had dragonair, dragonite, arodactyle and gyrados. His only chance was if by some miracle nidoqueen and porygon could take out arodactyle and gyrados espeon might be able to defeat the two dragons.

I guess you'll find out next time.