Dan's 'death'

As Dan fell he saw Phil reach out his hand. Dan tried to grab on but the only thing that reached out was covered by his trousers.
Dan watched his pokeballs fly out of his pocket towards a lip in the cliff.
*splosh* Dan hit the water hard almost knocking him out, he would have died if is wasn't for the passing lapras that carried him to the surface. Dan awoke to the sound of lapras' wails and the pikachu laying by the bottom of his bare feet. "So your the one." Smirked a man stood above him. "Boss wants one of those pokedex's that professor Stickz gave you and your little friends."
"Who are you?" Dan asked realising that there was another guy sat on a rock watching vulpix in a cage.
"Let us go!" Dan cried standing up and lashing out at the man.
"I don't know if you're aware but we are the mighty Jack, Dean and butterfree trio of team rocket. Dean get over here and send out hitmonlee!" As jack said this he sent out a hitmonchan.

'What am I going to do?' Thought Dan, 'I have no Pokemon to fight with!'
"Hitmonlee use mega kick!" Screamed Dean. Dan covered his eyes. "Llllaaaaa!" Dan opened his eyes and saw that hitmonlee's leg's had been frozen. 'Wait a minute...' Thought Dan, 'mabey...'
"Hitmonchan use thunder punch!" Jack yelled,
"Lapras use water gun towards his hand!" As the water hit hitmonchan's electricity hitmonchan was electrocuted by it's own electricity. Dan felt a tug at his trouser leg, only to look down to see pikachu sparked full of energy.
"Hitmonlee use blaze kick." Dean called out. The ice freezing hitmonlee melted and he rushed forward towards Dan.
"Pikachu use thundershock!" Pikachu gathered all his energy and shot hitmonlee flying back. "Now to finish it off with you both! Lapras ice beam, pikachu thundershock!"
"Oh no Jack, it looks like-"
"Were blasting off again!"
Dan rushed over to set vulpix free, then looked over to pikachu and lapras. "Thank you for saving me, both of you, do either of you two want to come with me?" Dan asked smiling at them gratefully. Lapras and pikachu nodded so, with his last two pokeballs he caught them. Dan started walking along a dirt path by the river that vulpix was showing him down.

It was getting dark, Dan hadn't seen another person yet so he decided to set up camp. Lucky for him he still had his bag filled with food, drink, money and a sleeping bag. Vulpix made a nice fire away from the trees as Dan started cooking a tin of soup and some pokepuffs. Pikachu and lapras made a shelter by cutting down trees and freezing them together.

Meanwhile...

PJ and Phil went to battle the Pewter gym. Phil was expecting PJ to go first. He did but not how Phil thought he would.
"You go first." Begged Phil hoping to copy PJ's tactics. PJ laughed a he took a small box from his bag and opened it in front of Phil. "You have the Boulder badge already!" Phil stuttered. "But how did you-" Phil started... "D-dd-ann?"
PJ and Phil stood stiff. There, in front of them, with a vulpix on his shoulder, was Dan Howell.

"So you mean the man with the onix is the gym leader!" Phil stuttered. "That's right." Said Brock, "I will use two Pokemon, you may use as many as you want. The battlefield is rock and any evolution is fine." Phil stood facing Brock. Dan was sat behind him cheering him on. PJ was sat next to Dan eating a sandwich.
"Onix use rock slide!" Brock commanded. As rocks fell onto the pitch Phil cried, "Bob use vine whip and catch the rocks!" Bob caught two of the rocks but the third one hit him with devastating strength! The board was showing that Phil was one Pokemon down. "Ok go nidoran." Phil crossed his fingers and screamed, "take down!" The onix had been hit hard and knocked down, but nidoran had been hit even harder with recoil damage. "Go geodude!" Cried Brock sending his last Pokemon into battle. "Espeon you're my only hope!" Phil cried.
"Geodude use headbutt!"
"Espeon use confusion!" Geodude was sent flying back into the wall. "You're going to have to hit harder than that!" Brock cried out. "If you really want it, espeon hypnosis!" Geodude yawned than settled down on a rock and snored. "Geodude wake up!" But geodude was fast asleep. "Now espeon, dream eater!"

"I present to you the Boulder badge, it shows your beginning of the Pokemon journey, go forth and become the strongest trainer you can!" Dan, Phil and PJ sat round the table in their room.
"So PJ, can I have my charmander and kakuna back?" Asked Dan. "Yeah, about that..." PJ replied. "Now your kakuna evolved into beedrill..."

PJ: squirtle, rattata, spearow.
Dan: charmander, beedrill, vulpix, lapras, pikachu.
Phil: Balbasuar (Bob), nidoran, espeon.