Jail break

Dan, Phil and PJ woke up on the floor, a crowed made up of 20 police officers armed with machamp and machoke.
"Put 'em up sunny boy." A stereotypical sherif commanded. Phil raised his hands immediately, Dan and PJ looked at each over. "Why?" PJ asked standing up and searching his pockets for his pokeball's. He couldn't find them, neither could Dan. A machamp stepped forward towards PJ then grabbed him with all four arms. Dan looked on as PJ stared straight on to a machamp. Suddenly everyone was distracted two trainers stood behind the police sherif standing next to hitmonlee and hitmonchan below a butterfree. "Hay ya'll ar'nt welcomed 'round these 'ere part's." The sherif told the famous trio. "now's our chance." Dan whispered after the machamp had dropped PJ. The three boys began to crawl towards a building just by them when the sherif turned around. "Oh no ye don't yer good for nothin' kids. "Machamp seismic toss." PJ, Dan, and Phil ran but Phil tripped over the one single rock on the entire path.
"Phil!" Dan cried out looking back to see Phil laying there.

Phil awoke in his cell next to professor Stickz. He had also been arrested for sleeping with a snorlax without its permission. The next ten minutes consisted of Phil crying in a corner whilst professor Stickz asked the guard about what time dinner was served and if he could see a menu. Meanwhile Dan and PJ discussed what they could do next.

"No PJ for the last time we are not replacing Phil with your ditto!" Dan punched PJ in the stomach and sighed." Besides we need to rescue your ditto as well as Phil." All of a sudden, PJ had an idea."wait a minute! What if we get our other Pokemon to fight? after all we must have other strong Pokemon." Dan thought this was genius, so they ran to the nearest Pokemon center to grab their rescue teams.

PJ: rattata, baby dratini, tenticool, zubat, caterpie and an egg.
(An actual egg!)
Dan: ninetales, archinine, beedrill, oddish, pidgeotto and goldeen.

"We're screwed" PJ moaned looking at the teams they where using.
"Why the fuck are you using an egg and a baby?" Dan asked comparing the size of dratini to the egg."you have an electrabuzz." He added pointing his Pokemon storage."
"You'll see." PJ smirked.

PJ and Dan stood in front of the prison. (Cue badass action music and cgi explosions with PJ and Dan wearing leather jackets and shades.) "Ninetales use flamethrower!" Dan cried. "Dan wait!" PJ tried to stop Dan but he had already opened the door letting the fire flood in and torch everything it touched. As the smoke cleared Dan and PJ saw the faces of the couple holding their two sons while sat at the dinner table Dan had just barbecued. "Prison's next door." PJ pointed out as he and Dan ran away.

Dan kicked down the door of the prison. "Pidgeotto use gust!" He cried watching tables and chairs fly against the wall. The lady behind the counter vaulted over and drew a pokeball from her handbag."caterpie use stringshot!" PJ cried sending him out. Soon the lady was tied up, Dan found the cell keys and PJ barricaded the doors. "Me, archinine, you and dratini will search for Phil, everyone else try to hold off the police." Dan called these directions. as he was a light began to shine from phil's egg. As Dan stopped talking the egg hatched into a togapi. "Now you have another egg ." Dan laughed looking at togapi still in her shell.

"Hey! Stop those kids." An officer pointed at PJ as he sent out a machamp. PJ stopped running and sent out his dratini. "Watch this Dan." Dan focused on dratini when PJ cried out. "Hyper beam!" Everyone stood in aw as machamp fell to the ground.
"I also have head charge, giga impact and fire blast." He boasted returning dratini to his pokeball. "How did you do that?" Dan asked as they began to run. "Dragon, MASTER." PJ reminded him as they saw two friends up ahead. "Phil!" Dan reached into his pocket and took the keys. "Professor Stickz?" PJ asked seeing him talking to a man through the bars. "Archinine take him out" Dan commanded just as he opened the cell door.

Thanks guys Phil leaped into Dan's arms and rested his head on his stomach. PJ looked down the hall to see both his and Dan's Pokemon stampeding down the hall chased by an army of machamp. "Everyone return!" Dan and PJ returned there Pokemon as dratini and archinine charged up their attacks. Dan called out fire spin as PJ told dratini to use fireblast.

"Now to find the others" PJ told Phil who was posing in front of the fallen machamp. "No need." Phil smiled rolling over a machamp and grabbing a suitcase it was holding. When he opened it up there where three columns of six pokeball's. All labelled 11024, 11025 and 11026. "Ok dratini get us out of here with head charge." PJ pointed towards a wall. "
Wait." Professor Stickz interrupted, "what about my six magikarp?"

5 cell blocks later.

"Yay," professor Stickz cheered, "your all here. Magikarp Magi and Karp and Mikey and Karl and Steve." This time PJ sent out his dragonite and told him to get them out. "Use dragon pulse!"
"Ya'll jus wait there 'ne sec." The group turned around to see the sherif stood behind them next to a poliwrath. (cue dramatic boss music.) "go venusaur." Phil threw his Pokemon against the wall.first of all venusaur trapped poliwrath in his vines, then poliwrath seismic tossed venusaur into a wall. Venusaur used earthquake but poliwrath leapt into the air and hit him with a dynamic punch. Venusaur used solar beam and managed to hit poliwrath into the wall. "Time to go," Phil told the others while the sherif was distracted.