Paint the town RED.

Dan ducked down as the snorlax swatted at him, "OK." Dan cried looking up at the snorlax' head. "Go, kabuto!" PJ landed his dragonite whilst watching Dan's 1.8" kabuto getting flung into wall's and charged into by a 6.2" 1014.2lbs snorlax.
"Dan, you and Phil get on your charazard and leave, we'll handle these guys!" PJ cried before being shot out of the sky by a blastoise.

Dan and Phil were in the air, Dan told PJ to meet up in Fuchsia city so they could lay low but just as they where about to get out of the city a charazard carrying a trainer crashed into them at full speed, as the trainer flew into them Dan took one glance and recognised him, so did Phil. PJ was laying down behind him, tied around charazard's tail, it didn't seem to mind though. Dan vs the champion, charazard vs charazard. Dan was excited.

As the beasts fired at each over it was clear who the winner was, Red's Charazard hit its enemy's head with perfect accuracy, as Dan, Phil and their charazard plummeted out of the sky a familiar face pulled up on a dragonite and caught them. "Hey guys!" PJ waved as Dan returned charazard to his ball Phil asked "but aren't you tied up to the tail of a charazard?" PJ smirked and pointed to the ditto sat on charazard's tail.
"Ditto can transform into anything." PJ winked, "I have another one hidden somewhere" he told them looking down to his penis that was beginning to grow.

PJ dropped Dan and Phil down behind a shop and told them to deal with the Pokemon rampaging through the city.
"Hey, is that a sandwich shop? Phil asked pointing over to a building being attacked by a pikachu with bursts of thunder. Dan took a pokeball from his belt. "Go snorlax!" Cried Dan listening to PJ wailing as he flew past on fire on his dragonite followed closely by a blue flame."Dan, last I heard you couldn't control snorlax." Phil commented as he sent out his venusaur. Snorlax fell onto his back and yawned, within seconds snorlax was in a deep slumber. Dan sighed.

The battle was bad...
Really bad...
Like the worst battle for Phil ever...

Ow, Phil groaned sitting up next to Dan. Dan tried to run away during the battle but just as he got through the city gate PJ came falling from the heavens landing on top of him while his dragonite was getting crushed by Red's charazard. As for Phil, he had came racing after Dan chased by a pikachu when he was ambushed by a venusaur. As Phil looked up he saw Red standing in front of him, silent, Phil stood up face to face with Red.
"After all these years." Phil closed his eyes, as if they were in a dramatic movie, and smirked. "Is that really you...bro?"