Brock's rock's rock

Dan, Phil and PJ had woke up early in the Viridian City Pokemon center. They had decided to stay there so their Pokemon could heal overnight.
"Did you guys hear that spearow at the window last night?" Asked Dan looking as though he hadn't slept all night.
PJ shook his head and asked, "Where did Phil go?"
"To get our Pokemon and prepare lunch. We're going training in Viridian Forest today."
PJ and Dan went downstairs to find Phil. Their must have been at least 30 people sat eating tons upon tons of food like poke puffs, macaroons, fruit salads and bowls of rice spread across the table at the back.
"Guys over here."  Phil cried out from the corner of the room.

Once PJ and Dan had finished watching  Phil engulf 3 bowls of rice and a fruit salad they set off to Viridian Forest to train for Pewter City gym.
"Hey guys, word has it that their is a guy who will trade a magikarp for 20 poke pounds." Phil told them as they entered the forest.
"Hey maybe Dan can finally get a second Pokemon." PJ said smirking to himself.
"You don't have another poke-" Dan was interrupted by PJ pulling out two pokeballs from his pocket and sending out both his squirtle and a Rattata.
"I caught one while we where getting ready for bed, it was outside next to the door"

The boys had been walking for about 20 minutes when they stopped to eat their lunch.
"Come on out everyone" Phil shouted as he sent out Bob and Eevee. PJ and Dan did the same and they all tucked into a feast fit for both human and Pokemon to enjoy. Phil looked over to his eevee, he called it over but it didn't seem to respond to him. Eventually she stood up and perched herself next to Dan.
"Gggggrrrrrr." A voice bellowed from the ground and without warning a large snake made of stones crashed through the ground and loomed over the trainers. Shocked, the boys had no time to react as the mighty beast swung its tail, knocking both Bob and Squirtle off their feet and into the nearby tree.
"3 vs 1,"counted Dan, "this should be easy."
"Charmander use ember" cried Dan watching the flame bounce off the rock body without a dent.
"Rattata use bite" PJ called out as Rattata leaped at the onix PJ could only watch as the onix brought down his tail and stopped him in his tracks. "Our turn Eevee use quick attack." Phil called out in panic but Eevee just stayed there waiting for Dan to say something.
"Phil let me try using Eevee!" begged Dan as PJ was being squished by onix who had used wrap.
"Ok." Phil hesitated throwing Eevee's pokeball to Dan.
"Eevee use quick attack" Dan yelled. Eevee's ear's shot up. She stood up and charged at onix.
"Watch out for his tail." PJ mumbled sending his two allies back into their balls. Eevee jumped onto the hard tail as it hit the ground and ran up it towards onix's head striking it with full power.
"Onix that's enough!" Called a man who came running from the trees.
"Return." he said summoning his onix to it's ball. The man peered over to the kids.
"I'm very sorry for this, I was training my onix and it got angry. I hope it didn't cause too much trouble for you." Dan, Phil and
PJ looked at each over.
"No it's ok we where planning on training anyway." Dan said as Eevee curled up around his feet.
"Well I don't have much on me but please take this nidoran (f)
As my apologies to you."

Dan, Phil and PJ where at the Pewter City Pokemon center.
"Listen Dan," Phil said sat down on the seat next to him
"Eevee is a good Pokemon, but your the only one who can control her, so, I was wondering if you want to trade your nidoran (f) for my Eevee?" Dan didn't speak, instead he held out his nidoran (f) and gave it to Phil. In return, Phil handed his pokeball containing Eevee to Dan. As Dan sent out Eevee and held it in his arms Phil shed a tear.

PJ: Squirtle and Rattata.
Dan: Charmander and Eevee
Phil: Balbasuar (Bob) and Nidoran (f)