Dan's erika-ection

"That was the best night sleep I ever had." PJ muttered finally waking up. Dan had been awake for quite some time now and he had realised what was going on.
"Listen, remember how Phil showed us this shortcut?" Dan asked before saying, "we've been going towards Celdeon City this whole time!"
"You've got to be kidding me!" PJ sighed starting to stand up.
"I bet Phil knew and just wanted to go to the fair to win a magikarp or something like that." He added. "By the way, where is Phil?" Both Dan and PJ looked over to the empty sleeping bag. Suddenly, they heard a young female voice behind them.
"Excuse me, have you seen an oddish around here?" Asked the girl.
"I-a-no-i mean-ah," Dan forced out of his mouth as his trousers grew two times bigger.
"Oh, that's ok." The girl smiled "he probably went to see the flowers. He's been very distracted since he moved to my gym." It took a moment for Dan to join the dots. "Wait so, your Erika the gym leader!" PJ was to busy trying to double team an army of ten butterfree when suddenly...
"Dan! Squirtle is evolving!"
"So-um I was wandering if you wanted to, hang out" Dan stuttered ignoring PJ. "Sure, how about tonight. Come to the gym around eight."

Phil was helping Dan dress for his date. "Now remember Dan, she's the grass gym leader, so don't send out charmander." He advised pulling up dan's pants. Phil had left Dan and PJ before so that he could go to the game corner to win a scyther. But he cashed in the money to get a polygon by mistake. "Maybe I should show off my beedrill, or wow her with my cute little lapras." Phil sighed, where was PJ when you needed him?
PJ came crashing through the window landing on vulpix's tails. Vulpix responded by using flamethrower.

This was it... Just Dan, the gym and Erika. *Ding dong*  Erika answered the door. "Hi." She blushed looking at Dan. "Listen, my guess is that you're a Pokemon trainer, correct?" Dan nodded. "Well since both your friends there battled me for a gym badge and won, how about we make this date more... Interesting?"

Dan was sat in the corner of the gym. He stupidly accepted the challenge but now what? If he fought Erika and lost she would think he was weak, but if he won, would she get upset?
"Listen Dan," Phil shook Dan and looked him in the eye. "Even though you like her you have to beat her, don't hold back use vulpix and charmander." Dan stood up to become level with Phil. "Oh I have more than just those two Pokemon." Dan smirked as he sent out a growlith.
"Just hope it's three on three." nodded Phil.

Dan sent out vulpix, Erika sent out oddish, it began.
"Oddish use poison powder!" Erika cried leaping backwards to stand on a platform behind her. Vulpix tried to dodge but poison powder covered the whole field. "Vulpix fight it!" Dan cried hoping he wouldn't have the first lost. Vulpix stood up but it was clear the poison was hurting her. "Vulpix use flamethrower!" Cried Dan. As vulpix began to unleash it's energy oddish hit vulpix with absorb. "Vulpix is unable to battle, the first win goes to, Erika." Dan sent out charmander, now it got serious. The battle went back and forth, Dan defeated oddish and tied with bellsprout, now it was 1v1.growlith vs gloom "Growlith use flamethrower!" Dan cried with passion. There was no passion in his eyes but his pants.

"And as well as the rainbow badge, I will also give you a complementary prize." Dan's trousers began to rip as Dan covered his eyes and PJ spat out his sandwich.

Dan, Phil and PJ sat around the table in their room in the Pokemon center. "Listen guys, we all know that if we do get to the indigo league than, we'll have a chance to battle each other." PJ stood up, "and when we battle each other we'll know each other's strength's and weaknesses. So how about we go separate from here on in?" Dan and Phil sat still, then slowly, they both nodded together. When the clock struck 12 the next day, Dan left for Fuchsia City, Phil travelled east to Saffron City and PJ traveled back to Pallet Town so he could sail to dragon island.

PJ: wartortle, rattata, spearow.
Dan: charmander, beedrill, vulpix, lapras, pikachu, growlith.
Phil:Balbasuar (Bob),nidoran, espeon, polygon.