League of legends

The boys sat on the hill opposite the jail. "You know now the police have a bigger reason to search for us." Phil pointed out as he stroked his espeon. "Your right!" PJ clicked his fingers. We use ditto to transform into us then pretend we killed ourselves!" Dan and Phil slapped themselves in the face and sighed. "Or-" professor Stickz began, "we just use espeon to wipe everyones mind." Everyone was in agreement that's what they would do. So espeon used psychic and it was all over.

"Why didn't we do that before?" Dan asked looking back on the prison. "Because then we couldn't waste a whole part called 'jailbreak'." Phil responded. So professor Stickz took a bus to the lab and PJ, Dan and Phil had a dramatic sit on a bench looking over the city.

The boys entered the gates of the league and showed their badges to the guards. It was late at night and they had been traveling for three days. PJ went into the housing area to get a place for the night. It was wonderful. Off to the east of the entrance where rows of cabins for those who had collected all eight badges. To the west where four battlegrounds: air, water, fire and ground. And to the north was the main stadium where all the battles would take place. PJ went to get a cabin while Dan got a takeaway. Phil went to the souvenir shop to buy a 'grow your own venusaur' plant and a picture magnet of all eight badges.

When Dan and Phil entered the cabin they where surprised. "Theirs only one single and a double bed!" Dan exclaimed looking back a PJ stuffing the noodles down him. "I n-w wat --- me-n." Phil answered trying not to choke on rice. "I call single!" PJ cried.

"So how do we do this?" Phil asked Dan seeing neither of them had a pyjama top. "How about we make a pillow wall?" Dan asked grabbing a pile from the wardrobe. So Dan and Phil laid in the same bed separated by Cotten. "This is weird." Phil commented. "I'm gonna go sleep on the sofa." Dan added getting out of bed.

The boys woke up early to get some training but it was a little difficult for them. "So we tried all grounds and we all lost." Phil asked. "Well my lapras nearly beat an archinine on the water field. PJ smirked. "Well guess who beat an electrabuzz with a blastoise." Dan pulled Phil to the side and asked to speak with him. "How the hell does PJ have so much power?" He asked
"I mean, we just can't beat him! His blastoise and dragonite can destroy nearly everything and his other Pokemon can wipe out the remains." Phil nodded and asked Dan why he was naked on the settee last night when he went down for breakfast.

The boys where excited. In 15 hours the first move would be called out and the first attack would hit. PJ was in the first group and he would have the second battle. Dan and Phil were in the third group and would not battle for at least six days however, Phil had been looking into PJ opponent and he was worried. "The 'dragon slayer',Well this is a bad coincidence for PJ." Dan smiled wittingly knowing this trainer isn't gonna know what hit him.

Dan and Phil sat in the stands surrounding the arena. They had just witnessed a trainer called Louise stood in defeat as a 'sprinkle of glitter' fell over her. Now it was time for the match they wanted to see. The dragon master vs the dragon slayer.
"Go dragonair!" PJ cried throwing his Pokemon into the air. "Ok go, Jynx ." The dragon slayer send out PJ's first threat. It was on.

The dragon slayer started strong. It was a cross between ice beam and hyper beam. Jynx hit dragonair with ice beam but dragonair got her revenge with a direct thunder attack. The crowd went wild as dragonair just defeated an ice type Pokemon. The matches were 3 on 3 but they were over in minutes. PJ's next opponent for his blastoise was an electrabuzz. Blastoise took in a mighty thunderbolt but stayed standing whilst firing of a cannon powered hydro pump. PJ had won two battles and was ready for his third. The dragon slayer sent out a slowbro and the dragon master sent out his dragonite. Dragonite started with thunder punch but slowbro froze his arm with and ice beam. Slowbro used water gun but dragonite deflected it with hydro pump. Slowbro leapt into the air and tried to headbutt dragonite but he was too slow and got wiped out with fire blast followed by hyper beam.

The crowd went wild as the dragon slayer was just slain by a dragon master. The slayer fell to his knees, Dan and Phil ran down from the stands to the bottom row. PJ rushed over to them. A group of photographers had already gathered in the arena to interview the winner. The boys didn't see the rest of the matches. Instead they brought a pizza, rented a DVD and relaxed... Until.

Their was a noise from downstairs. Phil was the only one who heard it and he couldn't wake the others up so he grabbed his pokeballs, picked up a sub-machine gun from Dan's suitcase and walked downstairs. Red was waiting sat on the armchair.

Phil slowly walked over and sat on the settee next to the chair.
"Nice night?" Phil asked knowing he wouldn't get an answer. Instead Red gave him a note.
'Three days from now a meteor will hit mount silver. If mount silver would be hit it would cause an eruption that would destroy the Jonto region. If this were to happen Kanto would be cut off from its only supplier. And when that happens the real fights will begin.'
Phil folded the note and placed it on the table. Red lent against the table and stared at the woman getting dressed in the opposite cabin.