I Choose You

The sun was coming down over Pallet town and onto Phil's ghostly skin. He, Dan and PJ were boasting about their Pokemon training cards when Professor Stickz offered them the chance to come to his lab and witness the real thing. Soon, Phil, Dan and PJ were in the lab of Professor Stickz gazing at three pokeballs ahead of them.
"You may each choose one, if you agree to help me complete my pokedex." The three boys nodded in excitement. The professor picked up the pokeball containing bulbasaur and held it toward Phil. Phil gratefully took the bulbasaur and named it Bob.
Next, Professor Stickz picked up a charmander and held it toward Dan. That meant that PJ got the honour of taking squirtle. Once all three of them had obtained their pokemon, the professor handed each of them a pokedex.
"With this device you can store data on all pokemon you catch. You know, when I was your age I was quite the trainer." Dan and Phil backed away towards the door as Professor Stickz stared telling his whole history to PJ.

Dan, Phil and PJ met up at route 1. They had all decided to go on their journey together after saying good bye to their mums. Just as they were about to leave Pallet town, they heard screaming up ahead. Phil, Dan and PJ rushed toward the man who was being attacked by a pidgey. All that was going through Phil's mind was 'this is great, we can train our pokemon.' While Phil was daydreaming, PJ and Dan sent out their pokemon.
Dan called out "Charmander, use ember!" But PJ's squirtle's bubble attack had already missed and hit charmander as he was using ember.
"Control your pokemon!" Shouted Dan as he raced to check his fallen charmander. As this was going on, Phil had sent out his bulbasaur however he was a bit more distracted by the metopod stalking them from the corner.
"Guys? That metopod is staring at us." Phil muttered timidly. Neither Dan nor PJ heard him as they were busy trying to roll squirtle over as he had just used tackle and had turtled himself.
"Hey, I thought you were here to help me, not preform your clown routine!" Bellowed the angry man being attacked by the pidgey. Phil finally turned to view the man.
"Bob, use vine whip!" Phil commanded. Bulbasaur caught pidgey in its vine sending it flying towards its nest.

The man had been very grateful that Phil had save him.
"As my thank you, please, take this eevee. I found it in the daycare and it needs a strong trainer." Said the man.
"Why thank you sir." Phil gushed.

The three boys continued their adventure. Well, after PJ managed to roll his squirtle over.