Chapter Eight: Surprise Behind The Front Door

Start from the beginning

Ray and... Liam... playing... cards...

"Wanna play Talon?" what happened to us hating each other?

'What are you doing?' Liam stared at my hands before he looks up at my face with a small smile on it.

"We're playing Old Maid"

I scrunched my nose at him and he gives me a confused look, "What? Don't you like that game?"

I shook my head before I sat down with the two at the kitchen table, 'Can we play 21?'

"Black Jack?"

"You and your Black Jack" Ray rolled his eyes before he shuffled the deck, "She likes this games - the bitch always wins at it-" I flicked his forehead before I turned back to Liam.

'When did you decide to learn Sign Language?'

"Uh..."

"She wants to know when you learned Sign language"

"I learned a bit yesterday from an online website - I don't know much, but I know enough to do small sentences and things"

Slowly I nodded my head and I picked the two cards up that Ray gave me, and Ace and a King. Well.... I placed my cards face up and Ray groaned while Liam stared at me, "Damn..." he says, impressed with my cards.

"You guys playing strip poker?" we all turned to Harry as he sat down next to me - is it just me, or is he getting too comfortable around me?

"Wanna play later Talon?" he asked me and throws his arm around my shoulders... I think I should put this amigo in his place.

Ray's phone went off and he checked the screen before he showed it to me.

I gasped, snatching the phone out of his hands before I got up and ran to the front door and yanked it open, "TALON!"

"MY BABY!"

I threw my arms wide and the two idiots tackled me into a hug, "My little girl has become so much hotter than the last time we saw you!" Jayy yells happily, and I noticed I had dropped Ray's phone that had a pictured of our front door, texted from Jayy's number.

"What the-"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Louis screams, terrified.

The three of us looked up to see Louis staring at Dahvie and Jayy in fear, giggling I wrapped my arms around their necks and pulled them into a tight hug, "Aww, missed you too little lady" Dahvie cooes and pecks my lips.

"I missed my little girl so much when you left! Do you know how much I had to pay the manager to let us off for three weeks to come here?!" Jayy yells before he too pecks my lips - yeah... it's a really fucked up friendship we have.

"What the..." One Direction stared at us as we continued to hug each other and muck around on the floor of the front entrance - that and Jayy's and Dahvie's appearances probably startled them or made them pee themselves, either way seeing my best friend's again is fucking brilliant.

"Woah - didn't think they could have eight packs..." Jayy whispers in my ear as he stared at Harry's chest.

I thumped the back of his head and gave him a, 'Stop being a paedophile' look.

"What? He's chest is fairly attractive... with girly tattoos I must admit, but he has a nice defined chest" Jayy tries defend himself but all I could do was narrow my eyes at him.

'You have a boyfriend, don't fuck it up man' Dahvie chuckles at me narrowing my eyes at Jayy and did the 'I'm watching you' motion with my hand.

"Ah-ha, what ever. So which one is the male your bunking with?"

"My bets on curly - he can't get his eyes off of my girl" Dahvie growled a bit and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap - Jesus Christ. These two idiot's got so protective after I told them about Luke.

"Your girl? She's single" Irish guy - might have forgotten his name - stares at Dahvie and I in confusion.

"She is, Dahvie's just protective of her - oh BTW, you boys even make a move to hurt my girl I will beat the living shit out of you bitches" Jayy towered over the boy band and they all stepped back to hide behind Ray and Frankie.

"Hey Jayy" Frankie waved up at him.

"Hi Frankie" Jayy pecked on both of his cheeks before he did the same to Ray, "Hey, Ray" 

Such a flirt. I rolled my eyes before I saw my dad jog down the stairs, "For the love of god - can we shut the door before the Paparazzi get a picture of Dahvie hugging Talon and Jayy making eyes at the Boy Band?"

"That might be best..." Zayn slowly moved around Jayy, not removing his eyes from the part tree man and hurried away from Jayy, past Dahvie and I to the front door that he closed and locked.

"Right, so I'm guessing you're staying nearby?" Dad asked the two new additions to the house hold.

"Yep, the hotel six streets away"  I beamed at Dahvie and pecked his make up covered cheek.

"Oh I know, I know you love me babes. I love you too" he grins at my and dad quickly put his hand in between of us.

"Ba,ba,ba,ba,ba, half an arms length between faces please" he pushed our heads back, causing my brothers, Jayy, Dahvie and the Boy Band chuckle, while I glared up at my dad.

"What? I don't want no grand babies just yet" oh brother.