A Trainee?

Oh my God!

"Aliesha Is-is that you?!" I couldn't help but let more tears come crashing down.

"It's nice to see you again Sor-Sor...I knew that I would find you one day-" I quickly got up to hug her, it's been so long since I've seen her!

"I missed you so much!" I said while holding onto my long lost friend as if my life depended on it.

"I couldn't sleep when we got separated...i'm so h-happy that you're here with me once again!" i was sobbing so loud that i barely could even hear anything, all I could hear was her heart beat and her sobs along with mine.

"I missed you so much!" Aliesha says as she breaks our tight hug so that she can actually talk to me without me almost killing her with my tight hug.

"How did you get here?" I ask Aliesha because i'm quite curious in how She found me in JYP E.

"I'm a trainee!" She says happily.

"I'm so happy! I knew your beautiful voice would make you a star!...but I would never have thought that you would be a kpop star!"

"I know I was kinda surprised too!, But you know that I always have loved singing, and once I saw you with Got7 I just knew that I had to try to make both of my dreams come true!.. me being a singer, and you here with me!" She explains to me with a big smile on her face.

"And you should try out for JYP E. too!, Your voice is so Amazing!" Aliesha says in a very encouraging tone.

"Maybe I will Munchkin, but we have a lot of catching up t-"

"Aliesha we need you in the vocal practicing room!" A random woman says ruining our  moment.

"Sorry Sorin but I have to go... I'll meet you later ok! See me at my dorm!" And with that she leaves me with a smile and a piece of paper with her phone number and dorm number.

~

I go back to the dorm because Mark called me saying that he needs help with CoCo. After I finally make it to the dorm I pull out my keys and the minute the door opens CoCo jumps on my legs with her tail wagging crazily. I giggle as I pet her soft white hair, as I look up I see a view I never thought I would Mark was in a cooking apron, yellow rubber gloves, and a shower hat. "HAHAHAHA" I burst out laughing at the sight before my eyes. "Appa wh-why would you do this?" 😂 I laugh as I only see my foolish father laughing with me. "I wanted to wash CoCo... so stop laughing with me and help me please!" My dad told me as he stoped laughing and started sighing of embarrassment. "Haha, okay fine I'll help you appa."
~

After we finally finished washing CoCo I left the bathroom and went to my room with Jinyoung, and started to look through my closet to change my wet clothes. As I was looking for a pair of clothes to change in, a gleam of light caught my attention. My eyes followed to the direction of the light, as I found a little compass.

"It's beautiful" I said as I gently took the compass in my hands I turned the compass around and there was a note on the back of it

"In the forest is where they lie.
Always be scared because they are watching outside.
They are our enemies never to be friends.
My father used to hunt them as day would end.
A day in the future the most powerful will come.
A daughter of the king and queen, the strongest of all.
Learn the control her power for if not.
She will become indestructible, and kill us all."

"What the hell is this?" I whispered aloud as the back really did confuse me.
"It's none of your business Sorin you will soon forget everything."  Someone came behind me with a cloth over my nose and mouth that smelt like a very dangerous alcohol.

"Goodbye sorin"

(A/N)
Oh my God I am so sorry that I haven't been updating I've had writers block, finals, school, family things, and me just being a lazy bum. I hope that I can update more often but as I said in my last. Chapter that pretty soon I'll be making a book two and give you guys a BIG cliffhanger😂 I love you all so much I've read all of the great comments and I appreciate all of my readers💕💕❣️❣️ sorry this chapter is so short I wrote this on the way to school😅 once again thank you so much I love you all😘😘💘💘💕💕❤️💓💓💓💓💗💗💞❣️❣️❣️