"Hello,Everyone."

(A/N)
I decided to add the winners later on in the story because I'm still working when them to make a chapter and stuff so I decided to time skip a bit because I've been a bit slow at updating lately,sorry and I hope you enjoy the new chapter!😘
~
Warning!: sad chapter read at own content.
~
It's been about a week since GOT7 introduced me to everyone including the IGOT7. And I just want to say that it's been horrible. Now all I see is death threats. All I see is hate, I would tell my father and family, but I'm ashamed and scared. I'm finally going back to my YouTube channel I've had since I was 13.
~
"Hello,Everyone."
"I know it's been a while but I just wanted to tell you guys how I'm doing now."
"No one really knows that I have this YouTube channel and that's ok, I don't need more hate anyways."
"So today... I wanted to talk about how my life is right now."
"Ok?..."
..................
"I hate everything even more now, I knew becoming apart of that famous life was gonna make things worst."
"I'm finding out secrets about me, finding hate about me, I see all my flaws..."
~Sorin starts tearing up~
"And... I see no...perfection in me."
"All I see is emptiness that will never be able to be filled again."
"All I see is disappointment."
"And the subscribers that I've had know my secrets,they know my promises...so I'm not gonna hide anything."
..........
"Everyday I cut myself...everyday!"
~Sorin's tears start to fall~
"I make suicide plans all the time."
"If you ever see me smile...just know that it's fake.... It will never be real...never."
"Oppa's...if your watching this...if you ever find this...I'm sorry."
"Mark... I want you to know that you were the best father I ever had... You didn't understand me...but you loved me...and I'm sorry for that."
"The rest of GOT7 I wasn't really close to and I'm sorry because today I'm gonna pay for it."
"To the people that actually loved me and cared...please know this was not your fault...it was society's fault...I was never able to fit in."
~Sorin shows her cuts and scars~
"All the people out there that hated me and told me to kill myself this is your fault!, don't you know these scars stay forever?!, they don't heal...and if your sorry,it's to late for your pity, you can't take back what you did!"
"But your goal is finally is going to be accomplished...because today I'm ending... Because.........I was never alive anyway."
~tears now are everywhere on Sorin's face~
"Goodbye....."
~
Sorin turns off the camera and posting the video on YouTube. Titling it, "Goodbye..."
She comes up with her plan but first she writes notes. One to each member she cared so dearly about. They didn't understand her but neither did she, because she was caught up in the misery.
~
Sorin walks out of her room tear not showing anymore she made sure to link her last YouTube video on each note so they would know,everyone would know. As she walks out she tells all of the GOT7 members to come into the living room. "Oppa's!, come here in the living room please!"
~
They all slowly walk in to the living room asking, "yes" or "what"
I give them each notes that I wrote for each member. I'm crying inside but I've had this fake smile for so long I've mastered it.
"Open your own notes at 12:00pm exactly!!! And no cheating!!!, that all I love you all so much!!" We all get in a group hug and say that we all love each other.
And then I finally come up with my plan. First  I'm gonna cut myself more everywhere and then I'm gonna go to the living room at 12am and overdose with pills. So they can all see that no one can save me.
~
"Father!"
"Yes?"
"Come in my room please?"
"Ok, I'll be there in a second!"
I print out a picture of a hunted crane that a man finds in the middle of a snowy forest.
(Picture in media.)
It explains everything in his note.
~
He comes in shortly and I give him the picture and tell him, 12:00.
~
11:59pm I cut myself everywhere and wear a beautiful knee length short sleeve's white dress. I get 20 pill in my bloody hands and a bottle of water. "All of my cuts are showing and bleeding,"I wish I didn't have to end like this" I say while sobbing.
~ I wait till its 12:00am and wait till I hear their sobs and their rushed and heavy footsteps as they rush to open their dorm doors to find me.
"To...late....." I say in sobs.
I shove the pills in my mouth and gulp them down with water.
"Noooo!!!,Sorin!!!" I heard Mark say but it was to late.

All I see is black.

"Hello,Sorin."