A new start

(In the media in "Freak" by Molly sadén nightcore version)

Me and Mark meet up with the rest of Got7 when Mark asked me what my name was. "Sorin" I say in English and as soon as I finish my sentence I hear the laughter of the six idols standing in front of me. I smile as I know that this is what real family looks like, its not the kind I'm used to, it has.......happiness in it.

I get a bunch of overwhelming questions from the six. I'm not really used to all this attention. See I've never told anyone this but Im different a little too different you'd say. I have red eyes and white hair people might think its contacts and lots of hair dye but its not, I was born like this.
I have fire powers but also snow they don't mix together so well that's why I don't understand myself nor my past. And when I'm to scared I turn very pale and my body temperature goes cold and my eyes turn silver\whiteish. And when I'm mad,happy,sad,overwhelmed,or a bit shy my hair turn red and my body heat turn way too hot. And that's why people hate me I guess.

I noticed my hair tips turning a bit red so I turned around and used my snow powers to cool down the heating up fire like things. I didn't notice how long I took until I heard some one ask if I was alright. "Yes...." I said as I turned around. "I like your hair!" Said bambam I smiled in a thank you way. "Where did you dye it?" Bambam said in interest, "I didn't dye it..... I was born like this...." I said knowing he wouldnt believe me. "Wow!!!!" They all said in amazement. There was nothing to be amazed about I was a freak at least that's what everyone calls me.

They then all introduced themselves as they said their intro thing. "I already know who you are but I don't think you know who I am so I'll tell you, my name is Sorin... I don't have a last name, I'm 16 years old, I love penguins."I said in return to their intro.

Once they signed all my paper I got all if my stuff from my room which wasn't a lot and left my room hoping to never come back to it. My last name turned out to be Tuan which meant Mark was my father and the rest where my brothers or uncles I guess.

Once we got into the white van I ended up sitting next to Mark I felt the most comfortable with him so he decided to sit next to me. I didn't really want to talk to anyone so I put in my ear buds and started to listen to " don't you dare forget the sun" by Get scared I didn't realize everyone fell asleep but me and the driver who was too focused on the road to notice me staring. I did remember them saying to each other that it would be a long ride.

I decided to listen to "freak" by Molly sandén it reminded me about my self to much. I then felt hot tears run down my face and my hair turning red my cuts burning from my body temperature that was burning hot. I hated my life but I managed to get awesome opportunities from my so called life. I do understand that living with Got7 was gonna hurt me from all the hate I would get from the fans. I feel bad for them they don't know what they are going to have to deal with. In they end they are going to have to pick and as always I am going to be the last choice out of all of them.

I started out of the car window as we past by lit up places and expensive looking neighborhoods. It must have been amazing to live here and not have a care in the world half of the people don't know how it is to suffer at such a young age but I wouldn't blame them for not caring, who would want to live such a painful life?

I felt my hair turn back to white and my body temperature turn back to normal. We arrived and everyone started too get up once I was out of the car. It was night time so no fans were here. It was also peacefully quiet in the JYP building the only thing you could hear was the talented idols practicing and computer keyboards clicking. Got7 showed me to their dorm and I ended up sharing a room with Junior. I soon fell asleep on the couch and had a dream of my life a nightmare really but what would you expect.