"Why?..."

"Hello,Sorin..."
"Hello...Majestic."
"I can't believe you did that, do you know how much that hurt me?..."
"Why would that hurt you?... If anything I was the one that was hurt the most."
"Sigh..."
"All my life I've been struggling...and if you want me to turn back time...don't ask...I won't do it!... I don't want to live!..so just let me die...please!!!...please..."
"I don't want to...and I can't let you die...it's impossible..."
"What?...", "why?..."
"Because Sorin...your............"

"Immortal..."

"No!this can't be! No please what will the others think!!! They'll die and I'll be alive for ever?!"
"I'm sure they'll understand you."
"I know it!, they'll just send me back to the adoption center because I'm hard to handle... And once I'm 18 I'll be forced to leave the adoption center and I'll just run away! Far away the whole world will forget who I am!... Even you..."
"That's not possible Sorin...I'll always be with you because I'm a part of you that is also immortal... That way I can give you guidence... Your mother made me so you would be out of harms way."

"Ha"
"How are helping me out of harms way! When I do self harm everyday to myself I thought for sure that I was successful to end my life..."

"Sorin..."
"Your hair is now going to be...brown and your gonna have gleaming light blue eyes."
"Your gonna always be wearing black."
"And you have more powers than this, your hair will still be able to change color but now you have certain colors you'll find out based on your mood."
"Your blue hair clip will tell you your mood when your hair changes colors, now it's time to wake up!"
~
I wake up and see my family in tears shocked and terrified, pity is filling their eyes,my scars are not bleeding anymore, scars were shown everywhere, my white dress was now a blood Crimson red, my red hair turned white then the white soon faded to brown, Mark was calling a ambulance until he saw I was Awake.

"Sorin!..." Mark said relieved.
"I'm so sorry... I-I didn't know."
"I'm happy your alive!!!!"

I could feel marks hot tears stream they where falling on my face but I didn't mind, it felt good to know he cares.

The rest of GOT7 all came rushing in with tears and started to hug me,the told me how much they would of missed me and much they cared.

~1 month later~
It's been 1 month since my suicide attempt and GOT7 made a conference to tell everyone that they should not put anymore hate comments about me and if they did they would block them immediately and wouldn't be able to come to any concerts that where held under artists from JYP Entertainment.
No more hate has been here but I'm still having  anxiety.
~
(A/N)
I am so sorry for making most of the readers cry in my last chapter😅 I had so much fun writing both of these chapters and I'll update again soon, thank you for all the reads,comments,and votes I appreciate it so much, I hope to be even closer to my readers in the future! I love all of you munchkins! ❤️ bye! ❤️ ❤️