(This is going to be way different from the teaser....sorry)

I wake up.
I thought it was the morning, but I guess I was wrong.
Quickly I get up to look at the window to see the night sky.
"Sigh...The night is so beautiful."
I look around at the amazing landscape and finally see the moon.
"Wait!...what the??...."
The moon was red, blood red.
Each little crated looked like a pool or murder, so terrifying that maybe even the creatures outside that lay awake would have nightmares.

Without any hesitation I open the sliding door to get a better glimpse of the master piece.
Once my eyes finally confirm it I walk out of the dorm and head for the outside.

I walk, and walk, and walk.
Acting as though I'll reach the moon by doing so.
Then boom, something goes inside of me. Like a rush. I feel it in my bones, in my soul, and in my heart.
~
I watch as my skin gets paler.
I feel my eyes going bolder.
I feel my soul getting stronger.
"What is this?!"
I start to Yelp and preach this pain!!
~
I smell a sweet smell...
It smells as...... Something beautiful...pure.
"Follow....come on Sorin...follow..."
Without even knowing my feet follow this mysterious scent.
~
I finish the scent trail and see something so scary!
There are these 12 men in all black... They have wolf ears on top of they're heads, and tails behind them?!
And in a flash I get hit by someone and faint...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Leader-nim!!, she's starting to wake up!!" Says one of them.
I force my eyes to open and see a slim and fragile cute boy with bleach blond hair.
"Wait....don't I know you??...." I say in hesitation
"Leader!!!!" He keeps on saying...
And finally this 'Leader' comes and looks at me.
"Are you sure this is her?... Is she the one?... The one that has powers of our enemy?" The so-called leader says looking at me.
"Ahhhhhh!! PERVERTS!!!!" I yell these 12 men kidnapped me and now are looking at me up and down and know I have powers!!!!!!
All  I hear is one simple word from the bleached blonde haired boy before I black out....

"YEHET!!!!!"

(A/N)
Omo!! Thank you guys so much for over 3K reads!!! And I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in SOOOOOOOO LONGGGGGGG!!😅😅😅😅😅,BUT!! I will update tons more because school is almost over!! (2 weeks😏😏😏😆😆😆😂😅😅) but thank you all so much!! I love you munchkins so much!!! And bye!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️💗💗💗🐧💗🐧💗💗💗💗💗( and comment who you think is the new 12 men😏😏😏😏😂, only real KPOPERS know😏😏😂😘😘)