"It's a secret....."

I woke up surprised because I thought everything was a dream. Once I get off of the blanket mattress thing I made last night because I didn't want to sleep in Junior's bed so I made that just before crashing down to sleep. I heard lots of snoring in the dorm so I must be the only one awake. I get up quietly so no one can hear me. Once I reach the door I open it cautiously to make sure it doesn't make any noise.

I make it out of Junior's room and head into the kitchen. I open the fridge hoping to find something to eat or something to drink. I find a bottle of water and down it, I was so thirsty. After I finished the whole bottle of water I close the fridge and find something to keep me occupied. I go back to Junior's room and get my phone that was on the night stand next to his bed. After I get that I go to the living room making sure I closed his door this time.

Once in the living room I go on my phone and play geometry dash. I was so into the game I didn't realize a person sitting next to me. "Good morning!" I say to the person next to me English not caring if the person next to me knew English or not. "What?" The person next to me replies in Korean. Oh I guess he doesn't know English, "I said Good morning in English" I replied in Korean this time I look up to see Junior next to me, he looks really tired. " did I wake you?... If I did I'm really sorry" I reply to the tired Junior. "No... You didn't , but Good morning, Sorin!" Junior says excited to see me. I just smile I loved this feeling of happiness. He returns my gesture with a smile that looks real and not one bit fake. We then start laughing when we hear JB yelling in his sleep, and YoungJae asking him what wrong. (LOL)

Mark's pov:
I was dreaming until I heard Jackson's annoying snoring.
"Ugh!!!, Jackson could you just shut it for once!!!" I say while throwing a pillow at him. The snoring stop for one minute then continues after that. I then get off of my bed and head to the door to leave the room. I then hear laughing, shocked I head to the living room to see who it was coming from. It was like 6:15 no one could be up at this time, or so I thought...
"What are you guys laughing about?" I ask curious, Junior replies saying that JB was yelling in his sleep again and YoungJae asked him what was wrong. We all start laughing that had to be hilarious! I started to notice Sorin's hair turn...red?! "Sorin can I talk with you for a second?" I say to her in English, she soon gets up and follows me into the kitchen. "Yes?" She says a little scared, "don't worry your not in trouble, but your hair is turning red. "Ummmm..., I-I" she says looking down at the floor, her hair turning back to white. I grab her hand and its so cold?!, "Sorin why are you so cold, are you OK?! Do you feel OK?! I say to hear shocked

Sorin's pov:

"It's a secret....."