Meadows are for peace not anger nor for greed.

In this meadow I've decided  to make a song.

White hair,red eyes.
Mouth full of lies.
Under this girl is a soul in disguise.
Hatred,selfishness.
All of that sin,has made her insane and her heart pays for it.
Big dreams, bold eyes.
Lots of love that hides,that she will never find, because her  it's all slowly dying.
Tears fall.
But no one cares at all.
Yes she might be a freak, but she still has feelings after all.
~made this song😊~

I'm so bored, I want to go somewhere else but I don't know where I am. I wish I didn't run again I should've spoke to Mark instead. I get up and start go to a place that doesn't look like it's apart of the meadow. While I'm walking memories flash through my mind. "You went back in time, without even knowing it." Says Majestic. "What?"

"You are made of many unknown or unrealistic powers." Says Majestic.

"I don't understand why can't I be normal?"

"It because... Your real mom was a witch and your dad was a wizard but you were kidnaped
Because of your power, a married couple found you and put you in a adoption center because they couldn't afford enough to keep you healthy, and that's why your here now." Majestic explains to me.

"Is there any more powers I'm gonna get?."

........

"Yes."

"....now go home."

"What?."

And boom I'm knocked out but then shortly wake up to see I'm in GOT7's dorm. Wow that was weird. I wonder if they noticed that I was gone or crying? All of a sudden someone's hand touches my shoulder.

"Hello, Sorin....."

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Thank you for everything my readers I appreciate you all so much! ❤️ please stick around some more because I'm having a contest for one of my readers to be in my story just comment or message me on watt pad.
Here are the questions, GOOD LUCK MUNCHKINS!!!! ❤️ 😊😘💋💗💕

Contest rules:
Name:
Age:
Do you have any powers?:
Evil or good:
Are you an artist?( singer rapper):
Gender:
In school or not:
Why do you want to be a character in my book?:
GOOD LUCK!!! I will announce winners in a week or so. ❤️ (4-5 days)