"Golden hair...I forgot that I have that"

I woke up in the middle of the night. I had trouble sleeping because the memories of yesterday were seeping through me. I sighed in the fact that no one knows and they won't find out. I open the door to Junior's bedroom to go to the bathroom because I felt the sudden urge to pee. I open the door that slightly creaks while I step quietly to get to the bathroom. I make it to the bathroom and do my business and flush,then wash my hands. Once I'm done with that I unlock the door and step outside closing it carefully behind me. "Why are you up?" I hear in English and know that it's my father... Mark. "I had to use the bathroom..."I say to him truthfully while looking at the floor. " your hair looks pretty... But I didn't think that you would dye your naturally white hair gold." Mark says while touching my golden hair.
"Golden hair... I forgot I have that" I say a little forgetful of my own choice. I look at my hair and see the ends turn to a dark red I really wish that I told him everything...but I think I'll do that next time.
"What's wrong?..." Mark asked me,but I just turn away and go to 'my room' and get my clothes out of my bag and head to the bathroom to get changed. Once I see Mark looking for me I head to the bathroom while he's not looking and quickly close the door and lock it while I her him saying "wait!,Sorin!!..."

I ignore him and quickly get dressed. I finally get dressed and open the door slightly to see if he's still on the other side waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. Once I see that he's not there anymore I run out of the bathroom with my phone and run outside of the dorm. While outside the dorm I wander around the JYP building, because I've never really gone out of the dorm. As I'm wandering around I see a coffee shop,I walk to the coffee shop and shortly remember that I have no money with me.(😿)

~5 mins later~

I finally get tired of wandering and walk back to the dorm with my phone playing music by BTS, the song Spine Breaker. (Song in the media😊 enjoy!~) while I have my ears filled with blasting musician head back to the dorm.
I open the door and see....

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N)
Hello everyone I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I was just busy with school work but I'm back on track now so you'll see more updates, I hope you enjoy this chapter,and stay beautiful my munchkins!😊💗😘❤️💓💓💁🏻👋🏻🐧