"What?!..."

Majestic said ok and decided to show me my healing powers but first did it for me. After doing the power and explaining how to do it.
After he finished I didn't feel pain anymore.
~
"Haha, I scared you!" Yugyeom said while laughing.
Since I didn't feel the pain anymore it was kinda... Funny.
"Lol... You did!" I replied to the smiling maknae. ❤️
"I'm glad you guys are having fun but... Sorin... You umm... Need to umm... Go to school again..." My father said kind of slow because he knew I was not going to be happy about this.
"What?!..." I say clearly angry at his sudden comment.
"I'm sorry Sorin but we have to take you to school if your still 16." Mark did have a point in saying this but I was still mad at him.
"Fine!!" I said mad but I hate yelling at Mark so I then said after wards "sorry Mark... I meant fine I'll go to school..."
"Perfect!" He replied excited.
I soon mumbled under my breath " but I'm making you do all of my math homework😂" I said while laughing.
"What?😂" Mark said while laughing.
"I love you Mark!... Lol I meant dad your not Mark to me anymore I guess😂" I thought I was talking I'm my head until I felt two pairs of arms around my waist picking me up while saying "I love you too Sorin!😘"
He-he kissed my cheek oh my god I'm dying!😊😊😊😊❤️💗
Thank you to lovely201076 for the idea to make Sorin go to school I love you munchkin!😘❤️👌😊💗😜😻