So many questions

Sorin's pov:
I woke up in a white room. Wait is this a hospital? I see someone in the room...in tears, wait is that M-Mark?! "Dad?". Mark comes running to me in tears I've never seen Mark like this before, great now I have to explain this to!, I wish I didn't have to they probably think something else of me now. Mark holds me not saying a word, until I hear his sobbed voice saying something that I can't really make up. He must have been worried, I mean who wouldn't? Seeing their daughter in all blood must be horrifying!

~

"Sorin...w-what happened... We were so worried!!!, I'm so glad your ok...there was so much blood" Mark says with tears sprawling down his face almost drowning him with them.
"Mark I know I have to explain everything,so can you please tell the others to come in real quick." I say holding back the tears that were about to fall out.

~

Mark walks out of the room looking for the boys. before he comes back there is a voice in my head telling me something.
"hello Sorin..." says a random voice in my head.
"w-who is that?!" I reply in my head to the strange voice.
"I know how you can escape this I can help you use your power you never knew you had." says the voice.
"How?.... It's not like I can turn back time.. I don't have that kind of power." I say to the voice
" you do you just don't now it, and my name is Majestic." says Majestic
"can you really help me?" I say hoping that there Is a way to keep this while thing a secret.
" there is but once you do your hair will turn Gold and will stay like that for a while, you will have to come up with a lie to tell them." Majestic says.
"I'll do it..." I say hoping this is actually real
"ok...just close your eyes and think of a time before your cuts re opened, but don't think to farm that will cause damage to you." Majestic says giving my instructions to my new power.

I do as told and think of the time after I explain to Got7... And come up with a way that will make my cuts not re open. Man I hope this works, I think in my head.

~

I open my eyes to see Got7 in front of me taking in what I just said. Looks like Majestic was right... That's the first time voices in my head were actually helpful. Just before Got7 can hug me I tell them I have to go to the bathroom because I could see my tips turning gold slowly. Once I reach the bathroom I open the door and quickly lock it. And see that my hair has fully turned gold, luckily this will only last for a couple months or so.

~

I stay in the bathroom for a hour because I came up with the excuse that I died my hair gold for some reason. But to be honest I don't think I looked that bad with gold hair. I mean they are my powers so they have to fit on me. I finally get out of the bathroom and see Bambam and Yugyeom play fighting till they see me and ask a very obvious question. " you died you hair?" Bambam asks,"oooo!!!, I'm gonna tell Mark!!!!" Yugyeom says. "wait no!!" I say, but to my luck Mark just happens to walk in with a normal look until he sees me and his normal face turns to a shocked one. Aishhhhhh!!!! I say in my head but no one can help me now not even time. " nice hair" Mark says and just walks to his room not caring. And all three or us just look at each other like that didn't just happen.

~

It soon turns night time and I head to my room with Junior and put my phone in charge before crashing down to go to sleep. I hope that everything will be normal tomorrow I say in my head before my eyes close drifting me off to sleep.

~

TO BE CONTINUED........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Thank you so much for all of the votes,comments,and reads!! I really appreciate it, I love the fact that people enjoy what I'm wrighting I know this is kind of a short chapter but I hoped you enjoyed it and the next chapter should be longer I hope. I love you munchkins and please vote and comment so I know you want to see more updates!!! I love you!!! 😍😘💗❤❤❤❤🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧😘😍❤