seeing something that I regret

I open the door and see something I never thought that I would see... It was Mark talking to Jackson about how much he doesn't understand me?.

Wow!,another person that hates me and the sad thing is it was my own father...that I love and care for. Tears were falling down my face so fast that's I couldn't make them stop even if I tried. My hair was so much of a dark red that even lava looks like the lightest color.

I close the door quick and run, I don't know where but I know it's far away from there. He says he doesn't understand me?, of course he doesn't!!, I'm a Freak!!!, no one wants me!,no one loves me!. When will this pain end?!

You know what?
I think I'm done.
The people that I love don't care about me anymore.
Who needs me
now?
It doesn't matter though.
*sigh*...nobody wants a freak like me.

I stop running because my legs are burning from all of the running. I look around and see that I am near a meadow?
When did I get here?,how in the world is a meadow in the middle of Seoul?
Wait...it looks just like the one I had near my real house. It's where I had the best times and the best memories. Sadly,those days are gone. And I don't think they're coming back anytime soon.

I feel peaceful though, I feel safe.
Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.
Maybe my heart wants to see something beautiful and good.
It's probably tired of the self hatred and depression.
I miss me,the real me.
The one who wasn't a freak.
The one who was her self.
No matter what people think.
She was true to herself unlike me.

What I saw is something I regret seeing. In fact I never thought I would see something like that. But I'm kind of happy I did, I knew Mark had flaws. After all not everybody is Perfect.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N)
Hi everyone! This is a short update because people where requesting one. Thanks so much to all of the support and reads!, it makes me happy knowing people like reading my work! I will make longer updates in the future I love all of you munchkins!! 😊 😍😘❤️❤️❤️❤️😊🦄❤️❤️❤️💗💓💓💕💕💕