Time to go home

LuHan gives me a smile after yawning.
They're so kind I would have never guessed that they're actually wolves and have powers.
I'm confused but I'm happy that they know how it feels to be different. But they're my enemies, I can't trust them that much.
"Sorin...earth to Sorin!" I finally come to my senses once I see LuHan's hand waving In Front of my face.

"I'm sorry I was just thinking." I answer still thinking about what's happening between me and them. Actually I don't even know if I'll ever meet them in person again.
"Are you ok?" Sehun asking worried. Wow I can't believe that I should be scared of them yet they're so kind to me.
"I'm fine..." I say confused because I really am.

*Hey
Hwak meureo
Geu daeum mak mak heundeulha jeongshi naege
Hey*

My phone starts ringing, "man I have to change that ringtone!"

"Hello?"
"Hey Sorin can you come home now? You even stayed the night at they're dorm, I was so scared I called your phone also and after the second time I called you Suho answered telling me that you fell asleep while watching a movie! Don't you know that you're famous and that if people see you walking out of SM people might think things! They'll ask me too because you're under age and you're my daughter!... Sorin just come home please, and this won't happen again, only if I allow it, ok?" Mark says mad but worried, I can tell that he's a good father.

"Ok dad...it won't happen again, I love you!, I'll ask a driver in SM to take me home." I reply in English because he was talking to me in English and also because it's embarrassing.

"You know we heard your entire conversation right?😂" Kris says, frick I forgot that this member knows fluent English.
"It's not funny Kris😂, and I have to go home so can you tell a driver to take me too JYP?" I say a bit embarrassed.
"Ok...but you need to give all of us you're number before we get someone to take you to JYP.😏"
"Ugh, fine you can have my number, it's 011-248-5958."

"Ok thanks, I wrote it down, so now I'll call our driver so you can go home😄."
"Thank you." I say in return.

I say goodbye to all the members and head to JYP.
~

I finally arrive and walk into JYP Entertainment.

~

I knock on my Oppas dorm doors and am greeted to seven tired boys. But once they see me that tiredness goes away like magic. "Sorin we missed you so much" says a tired but happy Youngjae. "I missed you guys too!" I say very happy that I'm home.
"Sorin!!!" I hear a happy Mark say. "I missed my daughter so much, you had me so worried but I'm just happy that you're home." 😄

I greet the rest of the members and see Coco waiting for me to greet her. "Hi Coco! Did you miss me?" I say to her.
She's so happy her tail is wagging so much!

~

"Sorin! We're going on the V app come and join us!!!" I hear Bambam say.
"Ok let me just get ready!" I reply.

After that we did the V app and I answered fans questions and I got a lot of support

~
The next day.
~

I woke up and decided to dress up a bit more so I changed into👇

~"Dad I'm going out!""Ok!, just be back by 10!""Ok bye!"

~
"Dad I'm going out!"
"Ok!, just be back by 10!"
"Ok bye!"

I'm gonna go to the mall, and just buy stuff I guess I need a new charger, and some perfume.
So it looks like I'll just go there.
~
"Yay I'm at the mall!,now to shop!😊"