Rewinding

I decided to rewind and go back in time, they act so different around me. I might as well make them forget and just wear long sleeves all the time again. Only because they always have a look of pity in their eyes. When they're around me and see my scars accidentally their smile turns to a frown. I just don't want to live like that...no I don't want to live like that.
~
I asked Majestic if I could make a song for my powers so when I wanted to use my powers I could use a song or just my mind.
~
"Rewind time
Make them all forget
Rewind time till the past will be a dream or glimpse
Rewind time
So they'll never know what I feel
Rewind time till they don't know what happened."
~
I found myself in front of my iPhone recording for the YouTube video. I turned of the camera and deleted the video right away so no one would ever be able to see it.
I looked at my arms and legs and found out my scars were still there new and old.
I quickly put on long sleeves even though it was summer. They never asked why though. My hair was still brown with my eyes a gleaming blue. Wish I had reminded time to when I never knew them or just rewind time until they didn't know I existed.
~
I walk to the living room and see that everyone is somewhere else. "Ow..." I say as while walking because my arms hurt from even the softest touches. They're probably just still numb, that's all.
"Sorin..." Yugyeom calls out for me.
"Yes?" I reply as I turn around to see no one there.
"What?..." I say confused

(Sorin turning around)"Boo!"Someone says as they grab my wrist

"Boo!"
Someone says as they grab my wrist.
"Majestic...help!" I say while the pain hurts so much.
"Ok!"