Deja Vu

I woke up from my dream in sweat and tears. Everything felt so real, I was just happy that it was a dream because if they found out  about my secret that would just end me. Tears soon escaped my eyes as I remembered my life and what it turned out to be. Nothing could save me, Nothing.

I heard the people that work in the orphanage tell us to get ready for adoption day, which I for one was not looking forward to. As I headed to my closet to get changed I found a pair of black skinny jeans that had some purposely ripped holes in them, a blue Hollister tee, a black hat that said BO$$ in white bold print, And some blue and Black Nike's. Once I looked in the mirror and thought I looked ok I headed down stairs with my phone and a fake smile plastered on my face.

Once I found a spot that was far away from the other orphans I took a seat and started to listen to music, I found the song "no role modelz" by J.Cole and started to mouth the words to the song. As I was listening to my music someone walked up to me and said "Hello" to me in English. I didn't bother to look up and said "Hi" back in English since I was born in America and was also American not Korean. "Do you speak English too?" The male said back to me, "Yes, why do you ask?" I then replied a bit agitated by how he just asked me a irrelevant question. "Sorry for bothering you I guess...but I just like the song you were listening to." I soon started to recognize his voice "Mark..?" I asked. "hmm.." he said I looked up and saw the idol with  a questioning face " your... Mark Tuan!!!, why are you hear... is this a dream!!!!.. pinch me...!!!!" I said. "so... you know who I am?" he said with a smirk on his face, I just nod my head in a yes.

"then you'll know why I'm here." he said, "why....?" I said a little stupidly. "To adopt you!" he said while smiling and having his arms open for  hug. I took his gesture and hugged him, he smelt like...strawberries. " you smell good" I said. "thanks!" Mark said while smiling.

"now lets go to the rest of Got7 and sign the papers to adopt you!" Mark said

(A/N)

Sorry for not posting in awhile I was busy with school work and my other stories. but I hope you liked this new update and please vote and comment because that's what makes me want to update more. I love you munchkins and bye!