The job list

I GOT NOTICED BY MY MAN! Lol yes I just said that, BUT SERIOUSLY! MINI COMMENTED ON THE TWEET AND DELIRIOUS LIKED IT! (I'm wearing the Mini Ladd shirt obviously and she's wearing the H20 Delirious shirt :D) I WAS LEGIT IN CLASS YESTERDAY JUST CRYING TEARS OF JOY! I WAS JUST AND STILL AM SO HAPPY! SO HERES A CHAPTER FOR YOU PEOPLE!

(Your POV)

     After we finish eating, Saunders takes us to a row of unoccupied tents.

     "Since there's so many of you you'll have to share these three tents right here." He says pointing to the 3 small tents.

"Um, well, okay." Evan says. I can tell he's just in shock just like the rest of us. It's gonna have to be 3 to a tent and someone has to be stuck with an extra person.

     "Now follow me, so we can see what jobs you'll be placed in." Saunders says, starting to walk away from us. We follow behind him.

     "I say we leave first thing in the morning." I hear Marcel whisper. I watch as the guys slowly nod their head.

     "Guys lets give it a chance, this place me seem bad but can be really good." I say quietly. God I hope I'm right, I'm not even liking this place.

     We continue to walk towards the huge center tent. As we get near it more and more soldiers start to walk around. Where's all the other survivors at?

     "Um where are the other survivors at exactly?" I say. Saunders stops walking in front of a tent.

     "Well, you where the first ones to be picked up, more will come, don't worry." He says winking at me. I felt a shiver go down my back. I don't want him winking at me ever again.

     "Well, here we are. You'll each go in and have a short interview with one of the soldiers and then after a little bit, the results will be posted." Saunders says. I see Craig cross his arms.

     "Okay buddy, I've been patient here, can I please go see my girlfriend now?" Craig asks. Saunders starts to laugh.

     "You still want to see her? She's in a tent where soldiers are having their legs and arms chopped off because they where bit. Do you really want to visit her?" Saunders says. I watch as Craig just glares at him.

     "She was perfectly fine." He says quietly. I'm afraid if he won't shut up, Saunders will make him shut up.

     "Was she really? Let's think about this now..... BUDDY." Saunders says. He points his finger towards the tent. I start to walk in and walk to the first soldier that I see. He smiles at me before sitting down in the chair across from me.

     "I'm Lieutenant Clark, nice to meet you, and you are?" He asks me. Finally someone nice around here.

     "Um (Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/Last Name)." I say. He continues to smiles at me.

     "Nice to meet you (Y/N), I really hope that your enjoying it here, it may not be a 5 star hotel but hey, at least you're alive." He says. Yeah, we could be dead by now.

     "Okay, let's get to the questions." He says. I nod my head.

     I stare up into the sky, watching as the sun starts to set. Evan was the last one to walk out of the tent. He walks over to us and sits down next to me.

     "We need to leave. Like now, I'm still getting bad vibes from this place."  He says. Everyone starts to nod their heads, but not Mason and I.

     "Hell, the soldier that interviewed me, made me, well, FORCED me, to take off my mask! I hope I get kicked out of this place, cause I wouldn't take it off." Delirious says.

     Before anyone can say another thing a couple soldiers walk to us. One of them, the middle one, holding a clipboard with papers on it.

     "Alright, when I call your name, please stand up." He says sounding annoyed.

     "Mason, David, and Craig." He says. I turn my eyes to them and watch them stand up.

     "You guys have patrol duty. You guys watch the front entrance when we tell you to." The guy says. Mason and David start to smile. But Craig continues to look at the ground.

     "Okay, Evan, Jonathan, Tyler, Lui, and Cole." The guy says looking down at his clipboard. All 5 of them stand up.

     "You 5 will be going out with some of our soldiers looking for survivors and collecting resources ." The guy says. Cole was the only one to smile, I guess he's happy.

     "Marcel and Brian." The guy says. I turn to Marcel and Brian as they both stand up.

     "You'll keep stock of inventory. Check ammunition and food." The guy says. They don't budge. I wonder what Hopes job might be if she was here. I look around at the guys and see that I'm still sitting down. God, I hope that it's not a bad job.

     "And lastly, (Y/N)." He says looking at me. I slowly stand up. The guy starts to laugh.

     "You and the sick girl will both be "housewives". Cooking, cleaning, you know, the usual things that a housewife does." The guy says. I cross my arms.

     "Did you just give me that because I'm a fucking women? Is that the fucking reason why? How sexist can you be?" I say glaring at the guy. He hands the clipboard to one of the soldiers and starts walking to me. He stops when he's face to face with me.

     "You don't have to be a housewife. We can take you back into the city without anything to help you survive. Then you'll run into a herd of zombies, or a gang. Next thing that you know is that they're tearing you limb from limb and then your dead. Now, do you want that to happen?" He asks. I quickly shake my head no. He gives me a smile.

     "Good, neither will I." He says starting to walk back to his two soldiers.

     "Your work starts tomorrow morning at 8 AM sharp. Fail to show up, and or try to escape, and you'll be departed back in the city. Understand?" He asks looking at all of us. We all nod our heads in approval.