Gang

Wow! Already 300 views on this story?! How is that possible! Thank you guys so much ^-^. I never had a book that got this many views so quickly! It's literally insane! Again thank you guys for reading this book, even if this is horrible. So yeah ._. I'll get back to the story._.

(Your POV)

I hear people start to come into the alley talking loudly. I look at Cole and Mason, wondering what we are gonna do if they see us. Cole suddenly stands up and steps away from the dumpster with his hands up.

"Well well well, so I wasn't hallucinating. You are real." I hear a guy with a deep voice say. Cole sighs and walks away from the dumpster. I put my hand over my mouth to try and stay as quiet as possible.

"Just you? You got any supplies on you?" I hear another guy say. Mason slowly moves the bag closer to me, like he's trying to hide it from them.

"Yup, just me. And no I don't have supplies, why do you think I'm in the city?" Cole says. I hear someone walk closer to us. Mason pushes me to the wall of the building. He looks at me and puts a finger on his lips. I nod, understanding him.

"Cut the chat, who's behind the dumpster with you?" I hear the same deep voice say. My heart starts to beat faster, please don't walk back here.

"I told you, it's just me." Cole says. I hear a couple of guns being cocked. I look at Mason worried.

I hear a gun go off and that's when both Mason and I stand up from our hiding spot. I look and see 5 guys in their late 20's and early 30's. All of them having a bandana over their mouth. I look and still see Cole standing there, luckily alright. Thank the fucking lord he wasn't shot. The men look at me and start to laugh.

"Looks like we got ourselves another one boys. And she looks like a keeper." The one with the deep voice says. I look at them confused.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I say to them. They all point their guns at me instead of Cole. I throw up my hands.

"Woah, calm down guys. Let's not hurt anyone here." I say. The guys in bandanas start to laugh. One of them walks over to me but Cole stepped in the way.

"You have to go through me first." Cole says deeply. Everyone stops laughing. Mason steps in front of me.

"Me as well." He says. I can feel my heart almost beating out of my chest. I watch as one of the guys throws a punch at Cole right in the head. Cole instantly falls down to the ground and lays their. I gasp and Mason pushes me back.

"Come on pip squeak. Don't make me knock you out like your tough friend here." Deep voice says. Mason looks back at me.

"Run." He says. And in that very second I turned around and started to run for my life.

I hear a gun go off and I brace myself for impact. Put the pain doesn't come. I hear as the bullet instead hit the dumpster I just ran by. I turn the corner and was created by at least 10 zombies just standing there. I fall on my butt and start to back up, trying to get away from them. They notice my presence and luckily start to walk to me.

I watch as two guys are already at my side and pick me up. I scream out for help and try my best to wiggle out of their grip from me. They start to walk back to their leader. I continue to struggle but stop when I go past Cole and Mason, I look as they both lay on the ground not moving at all.

"Don't worry beautiful, you'll be just fine. Besides you'll have company with you." One of the guys holding me says. I can feel the tears already coming to me. They walk out of the alley and then stop.

"We need to-" before he can finish his sentence, I felt a fist collide with my head and I was out like a light.

"Asshole! Wake up!" I hear someone yell at me. I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm in a run down room. I look down and see that I was stripped down to my underwear. I then start to freak out. Then that's when I realized I was tied to a chair and couldn't move anywhere.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" I yell out. The other person in the room goes quiet.

"(Y/N), is that you?" I then realize the voice. I feel tears come to my eyes.

"Hope don't tell me they got you as well." I say as a couple tears start to come down my face.

"We went into the city, hoping we would run into you. We got jumped by them and they took me." Hope says. I try turning my head back as far as I can and I only see a glimpse of her bright hair.

"What did they do to you Hope?" I say. She starts to sniffle, like she's trying not to cry.

"They stripped me down to just my panties. They took my bra and threw it..... I just feel so..... Violated. They would come in here and start to beat the shit out of me. Then they would...... Start to kiss me violently." She starts to cry, and that's when more tears start to fall down. "I want Craig, I want him to come rescue us and kill them. I want him to kill everyone of them. I want them all dead!" Hope cries out. This isn't the fun energetic Hope that I used to know, she's so scared now. Scared for her own life now.