Did it Hurt?

~Nick's POV~

I watched Rose talk to Andy. I heard her. I can't believe Rose actually cursed. She never curses, unless you count damn or hell a curse.

Rose walks back to the lunch table, sits down next to me. "Hi," She said smiling.

"Hello," I said back. Well isn't this awkward?

"Okay, I need to talk to you privately," Rose said to me. "Winny, do you mind?" She asked looking at Winny. Winny only nodded as she was chewing on her taco. She got up, and went over to Kyle.

I turned over to Rose. We looked at each other straight in the eyes. "Sorry if I was a little weird earlier," Rose apologized. "It's just that I told Dallon about last night, and I broke up with him, so I'm a little depressed," Rose said really fast. So she isn't dating anyone.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said sincerely.

"It's fine," Rose said. "I just want you to know that I have no idea what to do anymore. I mean it all started with Brendon, but that got messed up and we don't even talk anymore. Dallon and I broke up, and we are going to be so awkward around eachother," She said. She stopped to calm down and I hope to talk a little bit slower. "I just want to tell you exactly how I felt about the kiss from lastnight. I don't want to act like nothing happened, because something DID happen," She said.

"Yeah, we do need to talk about it," I said. She nodded.

"Well, to be completely honest. I liked the kiss a lot, but I don't know. I don't know about my feelings for you at all, and if we do date, sooner or later, we'll break up. I don't want to mess up our friendship," Rose said. She enjoyed the kiss, and she might have feelings for me. That makes me feel warm inside.

"Well, I understand," I said. "I need to be honest with you though. I've liked you since we met, but I never wanted to tell you," I said. I said it fast, but I looked back on it in slow motion.

Rose smiled. "That's funny. I actually liked you for the longest time," She said, which hit my hard. She liked me. She never told me. And I've waited all of these years to find out. "I can't imagine how my 13 year old self would be reacting right now," Rose said giggling.

"I can't either," I said, and I became speechless.

After lunch, came more classes, which consisted of me thinking about Rose. She's the only thing I could think about. Her voice played peacefully in my head singing Green Day and My Chemical Romance. The more I thought about her, the more happy I got. But then that stupid rain cloud in my mind, reminded me that we can't be together.

~A/N~

Lol, another short chapter when I realize that nobody reads my fan fiction anymore. What a shame (Don't you dare say "the poor groom's bride is a wh*re") Anyways, thanks for reading my cliché fiction. I'm serious, thank you, nobody ever reads this trash