Oh Glory

CRASH!

~3rd Person View~

Nick was too distracted into Rose's voice, and Rose was also distracted. Nick was regularly driving until he ran a red light and a car, drove into the passenger door where Rose was sitting at. Both of them were terribly hurt, and it was all Nick's fault.

~Brendon's POV~

"THANK YOU RENO!" I shouted as I was getting off stage. Ryan, Spencer, and Jon, were also walking off stage. "I have no energy, I can't even live," I said.

"Bren, you're over exaggerating," Spencer told me.

I laughed. "Maybe you're just not exaggerating enough, ever thought of that?" I said.

"You're going crazy, I swear," Ryan said, and we laughed. We all head onto the tour bus and did pretty much nothing. I checked my phone and I didn't get any texts from Rose.

Me: Hey babe, what r u up to?

She didn't respond. I decide to call her. It rang, but she didn't pick up.

I start to get a little worried. "Guys, Rose isn't picking up her phone, do you think something happened to her?" I ask the guys.

"Nah, she's probably just busy," Jon reassures me, but I have the gut feeling that something's wrong. All I have of Rose is the ring and it still doesn't feel like enough.

~Nick's POV~

I wake up, sore. I'm in my car. I try to move my right arm, but it hurts way too much. The rest of me was fine, but then I looked at rose. She's sitting their, glass and blood everywhere, and looks terrible. I turn my head the other way and I see firemen running to come get us out. It's official, this is the worst day of my life.

I see them trying to open Rose's side. The whole door was jammed and dented, and just broken. I see some different people run over to come to my door. It wasn't as broken, but still broken. Right before they reached the door, I saw Rose's phone and grabbed it quickly. I put it in my pocket with my hurt arm which hurt like hell... like this whole situation.

They got me out, and put me on the gurney and rolled me to the paramedic's vehicle. Once I got in the car, my first thought, was if Rose was okay. Her brother was going to kill me, and so would Brendon.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up in the hospital bed. I sat up a little, and I noticed my arm was in a cast and I had a boot on my foot. I see all of the stuff on the table next to me. I reach over and grab Rose's phone, and mine too.

I immediately texted Winny, Dallon, and Jeffery, but I hesitated to text Brendon. I knew he would hate me, but it was for Rose, and that's important. I decided to call Brendon on her phone, which was a surprise I had good connection at a hospital.

"Rose?" Brendon said.

"No, it's Nick, I called you because something happened to Rose and I," I said really fast. I couldn't help it.

"What?!"

"We're in the hospital. We got in a car accident and I have no idea where Rose is in the Hospital, but she was way more hurt than me," I said into the phone.

"Okay, just text me what hospital it's at and I will meet you there," Brendon told me, as I hung up the phone.

I put the stuff down, and just try to relax. It was difficult thinking that Rose might be dead. I see a nurse walk in.

"You're Nick Nash, right?" She asks me. I nod. "Okay, well you broke your arm and mildly sprained your ankle in the accident, you are pretty lucky, but your friend, Rose, is really hurt," She tells me.

"How is she hurt?" I ask calmly.

"Um, she broke her arm, got a mild concussion, what we suspect temporary amnesia, and her lungs aren't working to well," She tells me.

"Am I allowed to go see her?" I ask her. But I really needed to. I needed to make sure she was fine.

"Yes, you just have to go in a wheel chair," She tells me smiling.

I smile back. "Thank you so much!" I shouted. "Would you mind bringing the wheel chair over here?" I asked her.

"Of course, I'll take you to her room too," She told me, trying to sound flirty. Another person who finds me attractive, and I thought I was tortured enough.

She takes me to her room, which is right next door to mine. I'm rolling in and I see her. She's alive! I'm too excited to even live!

I'm just sitting there, watching her for a few minutes when I see Jeffery walk in.