Do you know what I'm seeing

~Winny's POV~

I'm laying out all of my makeup and clothes that I could wear to the concert. I finished that, so I go to the kitchen when I catch my dad.

"Hey dad, don't forget, Rose is coming over in a little bit" I reminded him as he was doing the dishes

"Thanks for reminding me, I almost forgot, well anyways, I need to get to work or I'll be late, see you tonight, love you" He told me as he gave me a quick hug, then he walks out the door. I walk over to the fridge and I get out a popsicle. After about 5 minutes I get a knock at the door. I see Rose and Nick standing outside.

"Wassup, Winny" Nick greets me. I'm surprised to see him right now.

"Hey, come in guys" they walk in and sit down on the couch, I sit next to rose. "So, Nick, what are you doing here?" I question him out of curiosity.

"Well, my plans got cancelled, so I was wondering if I could stay here for a bit, until the concert," He explained while Rose was awkwardly sitting there.

"Well sure, I guess. Make yourself at home," I pass him the remote to the TV. "Rose, let's go get ready" I tell her. She grabs her bag and comes to my room.

"Okay, so I brought three outfits and I want you to help me choose" Rose said pulling out the outfits, and laying them out across from the ones I laid out for me.

The first one she brought had a black, sleeveless shirt with a purple music note on it. The jeans were highwaist, black, and ripped at the knees. As a sweater, she brought a black jacket with a red zipper. Honestly I really liked this one.

The second was a black, loose, crop top that printed "I don't care" white, sloppy hand-writing across it. She chose some the same skinny jeans with it.

The third outfit was a black sleeveless shirt with a light grey skull on it. She brought regular black jeans with rips at the knees. She also brought a red and black flannel around her waist.

"So what do you think?" She asked me . Honestly, I loved them all but it was hard to choose.

"Uh, you should wear the crop top, black low waist jeans, and a flannel over it, unbuttoned." I suggest. I imagined it in my head and it was perfect.

"Thank you, I'll put it on and then I will pick your outfit," She walked to the bathroom and changed. She got out in a couple of minutes looking sick. I mean the good sick, not the sick where you want to throw up. "So, what do you think?" She asked me.

I smiled "Perfect, now, pick out my outfit!" I pressured her. She scanned over what I chose.

"Okay, so wear you black shorts, black crop top with the moon on it. Then your white cardigan over it." She suggested. I walked over to my bathroom and I change into the outfit. I come out loving it.

"I love it!" I shouted

"Okay, I love it too but we need to get a move on!" Rose told me. "Time for make up," I grab my make up bag and she grabs hers. We do it in front of my vanity, trying to give each other space. We decide to keep it simple. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, dark purple and black eye shadow, and dark red matte lipstick. Rose decided to, does a winged eyeliner, black and grey eye shadow, mascara, and dark purple lip stick to match the purple in her hair. We both straiten our hair. We quickly throw on our chokers, and beanies.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Sorry, for the boring chapter, I hope you still like it though. It would mean a lot if you voted and commented.