I'll Break Your Arm

~Dallon's POV~

I can't believe I broke up with Rose just because I didn't listen. I didn't let her explain because my anger took over me.

Rose kissed me. For the first time, she kissed me and not the other way around. This felt more special than any kiss we've ever had, because this time I knew she truly enjoyed it. After a while, Rose pulled back and smiled. "Does that answer your question yet?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "Yes, yes it did," I answered. "Now where can I find Brendon?" I asked clenching my fist, causing my veins to pop out.

"Hold on. I'm just as mad as you. Heck, the whole thing happened to me. But we need to talk to him like civilized people," She said. "Or at least you have to be civilized, I get to be normal," Rose said which caused me to let out a small chuckle.

"Fine, let's go talk to him then," I said.

"Let me call him real quick," Rose said getting up. I'm surprised how calm she is compared to what's going on. "Don't 'hey, Rose' me! You freaking kissed me!" She shouted into her phone. "Now, where are you? I would like to formally apologize to you for yelling," She calmed down a little. "Okay, thanks. BTW, Dallon's coming too," She said fast and hung up her phone.

I'm surprised about how she went from upset to sincere. "Wow, just wow," I said.

"Okay, come on. We need to talk to Brendon before he leaves," She said. I run over to my apartment really quick to grab my stuff. I run back outside and heads towards my car.

"Okay, where are we going?" I ask.

She looks at me and smiles. "Where we met," She said. That's insane. Rose and I met at the concert, and now we're going back.

"That's awesome. But wouldn't we need tickets to get in there?" I asked.

"We're on the guest list, now start driving," Rose said. I began driving. The car ride was pretty quiet. Rose was fixing her makeup and I was just driving.

After about half an hour, we arrive at the venue. I remember how Rose and I met. Well, she passed out, but she was just as adorable. We get out of my car and head towards security.

"Excuse me, tickets please," The man said to us while blocking our path.

"We're on the guest list. Rose and Dallon," Rose said to him.

He looked on his list. "Those names aren't on here," He said.

"Hold on a second," Rose said. She walked a few steps away and called someone. I'm guessing it was Brendon. And while she's on the phone, she didn't hesitate to talk loud so that the guard can hear her. "Yeah, the stupid guard isn't letting us in!" She practically yelled. I chuckled. "Okay, thanks," She said and hung up her phone.

"So what did he say?" I ask her.

"He's coming," She said.

"I don't understand how that small phone call could help you get in," The guard said. After he said that, Brendon came.

"Hi guys," Brendon said. Seeing him kind of got me upset and I have no idea how to be around him. He is my girlfriend's ex boyfriend for crying out loud. But I did break up with Rose and I never asked her out again, so technically she isn't my girlfriend. Well that stings.

~Rose's POV~

"Hey Bren," I greet him. "So can Dallon and I go in, or..."

"Yes you may," Brendon said. "Move over, bub," He said to the security.

"Yeah, let us through, Jack a*s," Dallon said. The guy moved over and let us through which caused me to burst out laughing.

We walk over to the dressing rooms, and I sit down on the couch that I once slept on because I passed out. "So Brendon. Can you explain earlier?" I asked as Dallon sat next to me.

"Well I got really nervous and when you asked me about my love life, I panicked. I totally forgot you had a boyfriend, and when I found out that you're dating Dallon, I didn't even know how to react. So I kissed you, which explained my whole entire love life," Brendon explained, fearing of Dallon's reaction. "Please forgive me," Brendon pleaded.

"I forgive you," I said.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to forgive me that fast. You've changed so much in the past 6 months, from your appearance to your personality," Brendon said.

I feel guilty for letting him think of me in a different way. "Yeah, well I believe you have a show right about now, but I will talk to you after," Dallon said to Brendon. Brendon nodded and left Dallon and I.

"So how are you holding up?" I asked Dallon.

"I don't know. He did apologize, and he seems pretty upset about what he did, so I don't think I'll hurt him," He said.

"Eh, I wouldn't let you hurt him anyways," I said. "Now I only wonder how I could get my boyfriend back without asking," I say dramatically to give Dallon a hint.

"Oh," He pulled something out of his pocket. He opened it and it was a ring. Is he proposing? No, he can't be. I'm still 16 and we've barely been dating. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Thank god he only wants me to be his girlfriend. That was scary. "I guess. I mean if you want me to," I joked. He slid the ring on my finger. It's a silver ring with a black stone in the middle. I gave him a hug. "It's beautiful," I said.

A/N: Man, this title is one of The Brobecks' songs. The titles are so rude and violent. Thanks for reading!