House of Memories

~Dallon's POV~

It's official, Rose thinks I'm invisible.

"Hi best friend," Rose said. It was adorable.

"I don't deserve that name anymore, you might as well Dallon that," Nick says.

"Who?" She asks. All of us were hurting inside, and we couldn't help it.

"Me," I said standing up. "We met at Brendon's concert," I remind her.

"Brendon's famous?!" She shouted.

We all laughed. Rose blushed. "Yes, I am, and I might have just risked a concert for you," Brendon said.

"Oh, well why did we break up, you're so sweet," She asked.

"I'm going on tour, well technically, I'm on tour but... you get it," Brendon said.

"Okay, so when can I get out of this death trap?" She asked.

"You get out in a few days, but you won't be healed for a couple of months," Nick said. I think he feels the worst about the whole thing.

"Well, who's going to be the one to stay with me?" She asked. We all looked at each other.

"Well, I could stay all night, but I have to go in the morning, so someone will have to take over," Brendon says.

"I'm allowed to visit within the afternoon, I can't leave for a while either," Nick says pointing out the cuts, bruises, and his arm.

"Well, I will come in the evening," Jeffery said.

"And I'm going to be here whenever you'd like," I said. Brendon gave me the look. I shouldn't have said that, I didn't mean to, I just did. I'm a goner in this situation.

"Okay then, can I just talk to Brendon for a little bit?" She asked. We all nod. "In private please,"

"Yeah, of course, we'll be next door in my room if you need anything," Nick said. I walk out still feeling stupid as ever.

~Rose's POV~

I had one memory of Brendon. We were on a couch and he gave me a necklace. That's it, but it felt special.

"Brendon?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"I-I think I remember you," I said confused. He smiled giving me a hug. I tried to hug back. We stayed this position for awhile.

"I am so glad you remember, I don't know what I'd do without you," He said. He kissed me and I completely melted. I kissed back, but more passionately. We couldn't continue because we kept laughing, but it worked.

"I love you," He said, and I completely melted at that point.

"I love you too," I said. "We are officially the weirdest pair off just friends I know," I said smiling.

He chuckled. "That's the thing, we aren't just friends, but we aren't dating. We're right in the middle," He said. And that's why I love him, and I will never stop. But I still put all the pieces together. I have no idea who everyone else is. It gets so annoying when I can't remember something.

"So, when does tour end so that we can hangout?" I ask. I really want to hangout with him after.

"Um, I'm actually moving to L.A," He said. I was torn in to little pieces. I don't know why, but I can't handle anything else being gone.

"Oh," I said. Tears filled my eyes. "Well, I know that you will be a big rock star someday, and it's for the best," I say. I cry.

"No, Rose, please don't cry, I hate seeing you like this," Brendon says to me. I couldn't hug him, but he hugged me. It wasn't an uncomfortable like the other one, it was relaxing. I could just fall asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

"I'll miss you so much," I whispered in his ear while holding onto him.

"I already do," He said back. He softly kissed my lips while he gently set his hand on my cheek. I kissed back softly. But it got a little deeper as time went by.

"Rose, the Jeffery sai-" Dallon said opening the door, but then saw Brendon and I kissing. Brendon immediately pulled away. Dallon looked in shock. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything," He apologized.

"What? No, it's fine, we were just-" I paused

"Talking, we were talking," Brendon finished.

I couldn't stop blushing. "Sure, you were talking. Because everyone talks with their lips on someone else. Let's go with that," Dallon said smiling. He was kind of cute.

Ugh, all of my thoughts are too familiar. It kills me because I don't know where it's from! "Rose, are you okay, you look sort of like you're going to throw up," Brendon said.

"No, I'm just confused," I said. "I have no idea who everyone is and it's frustrating," I explained.

"I get it, I'm going to go get something to eat, want anything?" He asks me.

"Can I have some soup?" I ask. He nods, kisses me on my forehead and goes to get the food.

~Dallon's POV~

I can't believe I walked in seeing Rose and Brendon kissing. It felt really awkward. "Rose, are you sure you can't remember me?" I ask.

"I have no idea anymore. All of this feels familiar, and all of my thoughts are scattered everywhere," She explains. I nod

"Well I have a little bit of news," I say.

"Cool, what's up?" She asked.

I smiled. "Well I'm in this band called The Brobecks and we're going on tour," I said. I was really excited.

"Awesome!" She said while smiling. "I hope you have fun," She said. I'm glad she's still sweet even though she doesn't remember anything.

"And your brother has some stuff to tell you," I tell her. She nods her head. I go and tell Jeffery that he can go in.

~Jeffery's POV~

I go into Rose's room. "Hey," I say.

"Hi stranger," she says back.

"But I'm not a stranger," I say confused.

"Well, with my mind like this right now, you are," She says being her sassy self.

I chuckle. "So can I tell you what I've been needing to for the past couple days?" I ask her. She nods. "Mom is going to be living with our Uncle Jay, and she thought it would be a good thing if we lived with each other," I explained. "What do you think?"

"That's incredible! I mean, I have to regain my memories of course, but it would be a blast!" She shouted. I was surprised by her response.

"Okay, I have to go and do some paper work at the house but I will be here tomorrow, bye,"

"Bye, my friend," She says, and I walk out of the room.