Bittersweet

~Winny's POV~

A few more people showed up, but it was still 20 minutes till the show. I was talking to Nick and this guy we met named Dallon Weekes, when I see Rose walking in tears with the biggest smile on her face. I didn't know whether to worry that she's crying or worry why she's smiling.

"Okay, I don't know who did this to you, but as long as your crying, I don't care!" Nick yelled in fury. I understand why he was upset. He is her best friend. He acted like an older brother towards her, it was amazing how much he cared if she even stubbed her toe. One time, she was getting bullied and someone gave her a bloody nose, he carried her to the nurses office, and still ran back to beat up who did this to her. He got suspended, but he didn't care, he showed up to school the next day.

"Nick! Calm down! I'm fine, but I'm not, I'm just-" She stopped "Surprised" She smiled. She proceeded to try to speak "Water-Brendon-Phone-" She fainted. I yelled for security.

The security came to pick up Rose and I guess to take her backstage and stuff. Right before the security tried to pick her up, Nick went nuts a again. "DON'T TOUCH HER, I WILL CARRY HER, JUST LEAD ME BACKSTAGE WHERE SHE CAN LAY DOWN" Nick yells in a lot of anger. He picks her up without a struggled. The security guards have their eyes wide open and leads us backstage. I see Brendon Urie. I wasn't a big fan of him like Rose so I acted normal when I saw him.

~Nick's POV~

I was steamed. I new she wasn't mad or sad, but I tend to freak out when something happens to her, especially if she passes out. Dallon came along to help. We go to the dressing rooms and it was Brendon Urie's. I wanted to freak out but I was way too worried to think about anything besides Rose.

Brendon walks into the room with a confused look on her face. "Why are you in my dressing room?" He asks, but then saw Rose. His eyes were wide open "What happened to Rose?!" He walked towards her. The way he said it made it sound like he cared.

"How do know her name?" I ask him, grabbing Rose's cold hand.

"She went to get water, we bumped into each other, I have her number, and she has mine. I saw her name in her phone so I remembered it. That's pretty much it," I was amazed, and hurt. I was angry on the inside, I didn't know how to feel, I saw the way he looked at her and I felt hurt. Tears filled my eyes rapidly as I thought to too much.

"Well" I gulped "She came back from getting water, and then she passed out so the security guards led us to the nearest private room, and it turns out it's yours," I say holding back tears.

"Bro, are you crying?" I blushed. I couldn't tell him, he was a stranger and he might tell her.

"Oh, well yeah, it's just that Rose is the most important thing that has ever happened to me and it hurts me to see her not okay," I explained.

~Dallon's POV~

I haven't met Rose and I didn't know a thing about her, but she was beautiful. But I saw how Nick and Brendon looked at her, I bet everyone loved her. I couldn't beat those two. I guess I could just be her friend.

"Oh, so if she means that much to you, then you must be her boyfriend," I spoke to Nick.

He gave me that shut up look. "No, Dallon, she is just my best friend and I get worried about her," I immediately shut up. I looked down at Winny, she raised her eyebrows in surprise. She finally woke up before the performance. Brendon stayed backstage, he was late on stage because he wanted to make sure Rose was okay.

"Where am I?" She asked, then she saw, Nick. Nick noticed that she was awake. He gave her a huge hug.

"Thank goodness your okay," He told her, still locked in the hug. The hug was really long and it made everyone else feel really awkward. 

~Rose's POV~

I woke up and I didn't know where I was. Nick just gave me a hug ad stuff and I got confused. I looked at the clock on the wall, then I saw Brendon. "Brendon, what are you doing here?! Your supposed to be on stage right now!"

"No, I'm supposed to be on stage in about 2 minutes." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Okay, everyone I'm fine, but Brendon, you have to get on stage, and I need to watch the concert, or I won't be okay!" I ordered. This had to be the an awesome night. Nothing could ruin this night. I saw Brendon rush, out with a bottle of water. When he was putting on his shoes, he accidentally dropped his water bottle. "Hey Brendon, at least it wasn't open" He smiled and went out to the stage. We went out to the audience area, frontline, to watch my celebrity crush, Brendon Urie, perform. But then I saw this guy named Dallon Weekes.