The Calendar

~Dallon's POV~

The concert is amazing. I want to be a famous musician like that one day. Soon enough, the concert ended. Rose and I went to the snack area with Winny and Nick. They waited in line to get snacks. Rose and I told Nick what we wanted and we left to sit on a bench.

"I'm sorry I never properly introduced myself, I'm Dallon Weekes" I told her.

"Well then I'm Rose Dame,"

"Nice name," I complimented. We talked for a long time. We noticed people walking by, made pictures out of the clouds, and got to know each other. Living in Las Vegas wasn't the best though, but it was nice. It got dry and hot easily, but it cools down when the sun starts to set.

"So what are your hobbies?" She asked.

"I sing, song write, and I play bass, you?" I responded.

"I play piano and sing," She told me.

"Where's Nick and Winny?" She asked me.  We looked around and there was almost nobody there.

"Uh, I think they left," I told her.

"Ugh, how are we gonna survive without water! They have OUR water, and I'm thirsty,"

"Don't worry, I can take you to your house, and I can get you some water," I reassured her.

We walked to my car. I have a Porsche. "Nice car," she complimented.

"Thanks, now get it, it's gonna be a long drive," I told her. We got in the car and I played music. Fall Out Boy started playing, and we started singing at the top of out lungs. She was a fantastic singer. We stopped by Walmart to get water, I walked in while Rose stayed in my car. After a few minutes, I walk out with two bottles of water, I get in the car and give it to her. She took a few sips of water and the set it down on her lap. I start driving again. "So, how do I get to your house?" I asked her. She told me the directions. "No way, I live on that same street!"

"Really?"

"No," I said.

"Ugh, that is why you never ask 'really' to someone," I laughed.

"I don't live on that street, I live a block or two away," I told her.

"Cool," She said. We arrived at my place. "Here's my number, call me if you need anything," She said writing down her number.

"If you don't answer, I know where you live," I said as she was closing the car door. Now it's just me.

~Rose's POV~

So, I got home to an empty and dark house. I guess mom and Jeffery were still with my aunt. I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I grabbed my phone and I got a text from Brendon.

Brendon: Hey, are you free tomorrow?

Me: Yeah, why?

Brendon: I wanted to know if you wanted to like hangout.

Me: Of course, what do you want to do?

Brendon: You could come to my place to watch a movie and go swimming.

Me: Sure, just text me your address your address in the morning or something. I will be there at 1:00. Gtg, I'm going to bed, good night.

Brendon: Good night, sweet dreams

He is way too awesome. I can't wait, I have a date with Brendon Boyd Urie! I put a date on the calendar in my room for the date. I fell asleep smiling with joy. Nothing could ruin tomorrow.

AUTHOUR'S NOTE

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the short and kind of boring chapter. I promise the next chapter is gonna be longer and more interesting. Don't forget to comment and vote. LOVE YOU