Impossible Year

~Dallon's POV~

Well for the past 6 months, my crush on Rose has gotten bigger. I can't help it. She's just so adorable and funny. But I have to move down to L.A for the band and I'm afraid to tell her. I feel like if I tell her, she'll hate me, but if I don't she'll hate me more.

I finally decide to tell her. I text her to meet me somewhere so we can talk.

Me: Hey, can we meet @ Starbucks l8er? :-)

Rose: Sure, I have something to tell u

Me: Me 2, I'll c u @ 6

I put my phone back in my pocket and go over to my computer. I just sit there for a while just watching some YouTube.

About half hour later, it's already 5. I should probably get ready for it. I do my hair, and change my outfit. Then I start practicing how I'm going to tell Rose. I look straight in the mirror, and pretend Rose is there. "Hey, I'm moving to L.A," Nah, too straight forward. "Rose, I'm, moving..... to L.A," Ugh, it sounds like I'm trying to break up with her. Never mind that, I'll just go with the flow.

I look at the clock, and it's already 5:30 PM. I grab my phone, wallet, and keys, and walk out of my apartment to my car. I get in, and start driving to Starbucks. It was a pretty quiet drive. I played some quiet indie music on the radio. Just as one of the commercials on the radio began, I pulled into Starbucks. I park, and pull my phone out to call Rose. I was about 15 minutes early, but it's fine. After a few rings, she answers.

"Hey, what's up?" She said.

"Oh, I just got to the Starbucks," I tell her.

"Oh, I've been here for the past 15 minutes, you should've texted me what time you were leaving your house. Do you know how difficult it is to be in a coffee shop, without being able to actually get coffee?" She asked.

I giggled. "Geesh, I'll be there in a minute," I said and hug up the phone.

I put my phone in my pocket along with my keys, and get out of the car. I walk to the front door, and go over to Rose. I sit down next to her one of the small sofas. "Hi," I said nervously, fearing her reaction.

She finishes the sip of her drink. "Hello," She responded. Okay, it's official, it totally awkward. I don't even know how to tell her.

"Okay, I have to tell you something," I said.

"So do I, but your welcome to go first," she says smiling her big adorable smile.

I hesitate for a second but then I just say it. "I'm moving to Los Angeles," I say.

She smiled. I got so confused. "Oh my gosh, that is the best thing I've heard all day! I could kiss you rig-" She stopped. She blushed. "Sorry, I just got really happy," I was still confused. Why is she happy?

"And why is that?" I asked keeping the confused look on my face.

"Oh, I'm moving down there too, but for college," She said. I smiled.

She smiled back, while we look in each other's eyes. I turn away, combing my fingers through my hair. "So, um, well, I'm going to go get some coffee," I say and walk over to the barista to order.

~Rose's POV~

I don't even know how I'm feeling about Dallon anymore. I like him, but he is practically famous, and is probably going on tour again. But he's so awesome. I mean his eyes are incredible, his voice is amazing, and he is incredibly sweet. The only thing that cringes me about him, is probably his hair. I don't know, it just isn't my style.