Hey You

~Dallon's POV~

I'm so happy that Rose and I are dating again. We were in Brendon's dressing room for a while and messed around a lot. We reenacted how I first met her. Rose was laying down on the sofa that she was on months before, and pretended to be passed out. But when she was supposed to wake up, she actually fell asleep.

I tap her shoulder and she's still asleep. Man, she is so hard to wake up. I shake her and she still isn't awake. I decide to tickle her since that is what Nick did last time.

Rose's eyes shot wide open and started squirming. "Finally. You weren't supposed to fall asleep," I tease.

"Sorry, but it got boring," She apologized.

"It's fine. So want to walk around outside until Brendon's show is over?" I ask. She nods and grabs my hand which causes a tingling feeling in my stomach.

"You okay?" Rose asks looking at me. I feel my face blush.

"Yeah, I'm just happy to be with you right now," I said. She smiled at me, and we sat at the bench we were at a long time ago. I notice that it got windy and cold. "Need my jacket?" I offer. She shakes her head no. "I know you need it though, it's freezing out here," I say and start taking off my jacket. I hand it to her.

"But this is your favorite jacket," She said.

"How would you know?" I asked her.

She finally took the jacket and began putting it on. "Because I bought it," She said smiling. "Yeah, but you're right. It is freezing. Can we go back inside?" She asked.

I nod, and we walk back inside. We go back and sit down. "So, how was school?" I ask her out of curiosity.

"First of all, I'm in love with the fact that you're just now asking me," Rose said smiling. "But I'm pretty sure that when I go back, that guy Andy, is going to bother me," She said.

"Well, that's why you have Nick at school, right?" I asked. I'm pretty sure she forgave him.

"Eh, I'm still kind of upset that he didn't tell me that he's dating Ashley," Rose said to me.

"How do you know that their dating?" I asked. I obviously knew that they were dating because, well, they're them for crying out loud.

Rose started to fiddle with her fingers. "Ashley kissed Nick. Right in front of me. And Nick kissed back," She said. I wrapped my arms around her.

"You know, you can just tell Nick if you hate her," I reassured her. "I think it would be best if you just told him,"

"I will, I just don't know when," She said. Rose stood up with my jacket almost sliding from her arms.

"Are you going to do something illegal?" I ask getting up. Rose shakes her head no. "Well then, continue," I said. She pulled me closer to her. I felt her breath. Not awkward, just different.

"May I look in your eyes?" She asked. I nodded to the strange question. "Can I trust you?" She asked. I nod. "Do you promise not to crush me?" She asked. I knew that she'd probably be the one to break my heart, so I just nod. "Good. I was just checking," Rose said moving a little bit farther from me.

~Rose's POV~

I step a little bit away from Dallon. "Wait, can I ask you something?" He asks. I nod, and he pulls me back to the position that we were in a second ago.

He leaned forward a bit more and kissed me. I softly kissed back. He pulled a really smooth move. I giggled in the middle of the kiss, which caused Dallon to smile.

~Brendon's POV~

I just finished performing, and I got really hot and sweaty. I grab a water bottle from a table, and go to my dressing room. I open the door to find Dallon and Rose kissing. It stung a little bit, but whatever makes Rose happy makes me happy. Sort of.

"Excuse me," I said quietly. I saw Rose immediately pull back and look straight at me, blushing. Dallon was also awkwardly blushing towards me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything," I apologized.

"Don't worry, you didn't. We were, uh, just talking," Rose said. Well that brought an instant flashback to when we used that on Dallon. Hmm.

"Sure, let's go with that," I said, setting my water bottle down on a table. "Yeah, so I need to take a shower, and stu-"

"Yeah, we'll leave. I'll see you soon, bye!" Rose shouted, while pulling Dallon out the door. I can tell that it was a weird moment for both of them. I guess that's how Dallon felt when he walked in on Rose and I. One thing that I know is that Rose is over me, so now I need to get over her.

~Dallon's POV~

Brendon made a perfect moment, into a mess. It was relaxing and then I got tensed up. Rose seemed really embarrassed too. "Can you take me home?" She asked. I nod, and we walk over to my car.

A/N: Ah! Sorry for not updating. I have school now and I don't have time anymore. I'll try to update as much as possible. (Yet another one of The Brobecks' songs you should listen to as the title)