The Piano Knows Something I Don't Know

~Nick's POV~

Rose was acting insane. But I know she's fine. I guess she can just leave us in her house, that isn't awkward at all.

"Hey, Nick, can I tell you something?" Dallon asks me, seeming sort of anxious.

"Dude, of course, what is it?" I say to him.

"Well, um, when I was sort of hanging out with Rose, I sort of, kind of, maybe, developed tiny feelings for her," Dallon said. He seemed really embarrassed because he started blushing. My eyes shot open though. I'm so surprised.

"Wait, so are you going to ask her out or something?" I ask. It feels weird now. My new friend now likes her. Life is too crazy.

"No, of course not, I'm just going to give her some time," He says. I got more relaxed when he said that.

"Well, that's a good idea, and don't be afraid to ever ask me for some advice," I say. I know that I like Rose, but I don't want to ruin our friendship, all I can really do is support her with almost every decision she makes.

"Well, I'm best to go, I have something to do," He says grabbing his keys.

"Okay, bye," I reply. He walks out the door.

I walk into the living room to try to find Winny. She got a new car so now I didn't have to give her rides, but now I don't know where she is. I decide to go to Rose's bedroom door and knock.

"Come in!" She shouts through the door. I walk in, but I didn't close the door.

"HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF, CLOSING THE GOSHDAMN DOOR!" She shouts at me. I laugh.

"Why 'goshdamn'?" I ask her, continuously laughing.

"Because the original is disrespectful," She says in a little kid voice. She holds that for a second but then bursts out laughing.

"So, what are you doing?" I ask her.

"Just writing some music," She says.

"Cool, can I see?" I ask her.

~Song~ 

I liked the song. "It's awesome!" I yell.

"Thanks, but it's not done," She says.

"Okay, we both know that this is a low-key song about how your feeling about you and Brendon," I say. I know it, she knows it, you know it.

"You know me way too well, but yes it is, but this is just for fun, and to make me feel better," She says to me, putting her note book away.

"You are way too good though, you write sick lyrics, you sing perfectly, you play piano, ukulele, guitar, drums, and bass, heck, you could start a band of only you!" I say. All of those things were true, and she can't deny it.

"Yeah, but I just don't know. I would love to do music for a living and stuff, but I still have high school," She says.

"I understand, while I'm here, can we hangout?" I ask her. It's not like I have anywhere to be, my mom's still out of town.

"Of course, want to watch a movie?" She asks me.

"Why do you always want to watch movies?" I ask her. But it's true, she always wants to watch movies.

"Because they are more entertaining for me,"

"Okay, whatever you want," I say and smile. We walk downstairs and we start watching a movie. We are right next each other, just like last time. I look down at her and she looks at me, I smile and continue watching. I notice that she falls asleep again.

~Rose's POV~

  I fall asleep again. I never make it through a whole movie can I?

Dream:

I'm sitting down on the couch with Brendon. He just gave the necklace. I notice that he has a ring on his finger that says R&B. I'm guessing that is supposed match my necklace, but how come I didn't notice it before. I was having a great time but then Dallon comes in. He kisses me. I'm shocked. Then Brendon starts to fight Dallon. Brendon get's knocked down to the ground. He's dead. He's all gone. "No! Brenny! COME BACK!"

Dream over 

I wake up to someone shaking me. It's Nick. "Rose! Are you okay, you were shouting something about Brendon," Nick says.

"What, oh, I didn't even know," I lied. That usually happens when I have nightmares, and I knew what I was doing in my dream, I just feel held down. Now, I'm sweating. "Nick, I'm hungry, can we go to Taco Bell?"

"Sure, but you probably want to get into day clothes," I nod.

"I also need to tell my brother," I tell him.

"Oh yeah, he left to go with some friends, but he also has something to tell you," Nick tells me

"Okay, I'll be ready in half an hour tops," I tell him. I run up to my room. I take a quick shower and I throw on a random shirt and jeans. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I decide to skip make up today. That surprisingly took 15 minutes. I'm ready, but before I leave my room, I call Brendon.