Ready to Go

~Nick's POV~

I was watching TV until I saw Winny and Rose step right in front of the TV blocking my view from it to see them. And can I just say, woah. They were stunning, especially Rose. "You guys are.... wow," I said in awe. They smiled and blushed.

"I glad you like it," She told me while she was pulling out her phone to check the time. It was already 4:30 and the concert started at 6:00. "Come on, I will drive you guys to the concert," She said snatching my keys.

I raised my eyebrows. "Not a chance, remember what happened last time you drove?" I asked

FLASHBACK

It was when Rose was 15. She just got her learner's permit and she went to go practice with her mom. Once she got out of the drive way, she ran over to trash cans. Her mom suspended her from driving her car until she got her license.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Well, I mean, it wasn't even my fault, the weren't supposed to keep them in the street 3 days after pick-up" She argued

"They were on vacation! They asked YOU to bring those in!" Winny shouted. We all laughed it out as we walked to my car. Luckily, I was the one driving.

"Before we get there, wanna get something to eat before the concert?" I ask them.

"STARBUCKS!" They shouted at me. I eyes widened.

"I never would have guessed," I said with a smirk on my face. I took an exit off the freeway, and parked in the parking lot. We walked into the place. They told me their orders to tell to the Barista. The girl looked really pretty, but not Rose pretty. She seemed my age, but I got a bad vibe from her. At first she was kind of stuck up, but when she saw me, she started acting pretty and dumb. Aka annoying. She handed us our stuff and we left.

"Nick! That girl totally liked you!" Winny yelled once got in the car. I blushed.

"I could tell, but she seems too much like people at school, terrible!" I told her. She nodded

"Can we not talk about school, it's Summer and I think I need a break from it," Rose told us. We reluctantly obeyed her. For the rest of the car ride there, we just sipped on our coffee in silence.

I finally pulled up to the venue. "We're here!" I announced, waking Winny in the back seat. We all got out of the car and walked to the entrance.

~Rose's POV~

We finally arrived to the venue. It was a long ride, but it was worth it. WE GOT TO BE AT THE VERY FRONT FOR CRING OUT LOUD! I didn't expect a lot of people to show up, but I didn't expect it to be only us. Surprisingly, we were the first ones to get there. We gave the people our tickets and entered. I went to the snack area to get some drinks for us.

"Can I have 3 bottles of water?" I asked the guy behind the counter. He nodded

"Here, enjoy the concert!" He told me as he was handing me the water and change. I turned around and bumped into whoever I was standing in front of. I dropped my stuff.

He bent down to help me pick up the money I dropped. "I am so sorry. I just didn't see a you and I dodn't know you were there-" I looked up and I was ran speechless. It was Brendon Boyd Urie.

He smiled as he handed me my coins. "No, it's fine, at least the water wasn't open" He forced a small chuckle.

I smiled "Yeah"

~Brendon's POV~

She was beautiful. I couldn't help but be awkward. "Hey, can I see your phone real quick?" I asked her.

I could tell she was star struck "Um, oh, um, h-here" She said, passing me her phone. After a second she caught her breath and went back to normal. "So why do you need my phone?" She asked me.

I chuckled "To put my number in it" I said. She raised her eyebrows. "Also to retrieve your number" In my head it seemed cool, but it turned out kind of creepy. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make it creepy, I just, I just don't know anymore," I said acting nervous while scratching the back of my head.

She giggled. Wow, I'm supposed to be the nervous one in this conversation. So, good luck up on stage!" She said and waved goodbye.

"You too!" I yelled to her. Damn Brendon! Why wish her luck. What was that. I hope she didn't hear. "Can I have a warm cup of water?" I asked the guy behind the counter. He nods.

"Here, by the way, why did you say good luck to that girl?" He asked being nosey.

I looked him straight in his eyes "DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHY I SAID THAT" I said in a bold voice, holding the stare. I threw the money at him and walked backstage.