Crazy=Genius

~Ashley's POV~  (A/N: Haha, I shook it up bih!)

Honestly, I really like Nick, but I'm not sure if he likes me. We've had a complicated relationship for the past 6 months. I don't want to get Rose mad, but I don't like her. She literally has issues. She always needs Nick because she has panic attacks. For crying out loud, she is miss new popular girl at school. Why would she need Nick when she has the rest of the school to help her.

I pull up to Nick's house, and knock on the door. Nick opens it. "Hey Ash," He greets me letting me in.

"Hi, so what do you want to do?" I ask walking over to the couch.

He sits down next to me. "I actually don't know. Want to just talk?" Nick suggests. "I need to confess something to you," He said.

"Yeah, anything," I say humbly.

"I like you, and I mean more than friends," He said.

~Dallon's POV~

Rose's energy is adorable. I can't help but always smile or laugh when she's jumping around. "Okay, are you ready for our first date?" I ask her getting in the car. She excitingly nods. "Well this is going to be fun," I say starting my car. We start talking about her school, and how I think school is boring. Rose has a bright future though. I wouldn't be surprised if 10 years from now, she would be working with the top celebrities.

After awhile, we I pulled up to a parking lot by a forest. "Dall, your idea of a date is to walk around a forest in the dark?" Rose asked me like I'm crazy. (A/N: Again I say, he's not going to murder her, I swear)

"No, that's creepy. It's a surprise, just stick with me so you don't get lost," I tell her getting out of the car. I open the trunk and pull out a few blankets. "We just need to walk a little bit to get there,"

"Uh, did I mention I don't like the dark? I'm not scared of it, it just really freaks me out," Rose said. I got an idea.

"You can just ride on my back pointing flashlights," I suggest. "It'd be fun," I said.

She smiled. "Sure, but we need to start the date fast. I have been waiting a long time for this moment. Er, not that I've been imaging this, I- I'll stop now," She said. I love when she does this stuff. It's just adorable when she blushes.

"Okay then, let's go," I say bending down so that she can get on my back. "You know, you are really light. Especially since you ate so much earlier," I said. She just giggled. We were walking through the forest just singing to random songs. (A/N: So many puns and jokes, I can't help it)

"You know, you sing very well," I tell her.

She smiles. "Thanks, but you sing better," She complimented me. "You're the famous one anyways," She said.

"Yeah, but you're just young. You'll be famous when your my age," I tease.

"I'm not even 2 years younger than you for crying out loud!" She yelled. We laughed it off.

"Okay, we're almost here, so can you get off my back now?" I ask her. She unexpectedly jumps off my back. She landed on her feet. "Wow, so impressive," I say smirking. Rose playfully punches my arm. "Okay, now let's go," I say grabbing her hand. She blushes and holds onto it.

"Let's run!" She shouts. We are running until we hit this empty field of green grass and flowers. "Dallon, this is, wow," She said slowing down.

"I'm really happy you like it," I said giving her a hug.