Abruptly the kid backed away and dropped to his knees, bowing his head. He seemed to shrink in on himself and looked almost like a frightened little kitten.

"I'm sorry My King. I didn't realise who you were without your angelic form. I'm from Trex, sir, and have never seen you in real life. As for knowing Ayla, I met her on the boat on the first day of the cruise, and by the end of the week, we became best friends. But I hadn't seen her since, and I was anxious about whether or not she was okay. But my Daddies told me she was probably fine and that it was probably better to just leave her alone, so being a good little I listened to them. I'm so sorry for offending you, sir. Please forgive me, I'm...I'm just really loved Alina. She's such an amazing friend." He said.

My beast immediately retracted when I realised the boy was a little, meaning that he was no threat to Ayla. Relaxing my body, I moved back slowly not wanting to frighten the poor little boy any more than I already had. Sending calming waves towards him, I watched with a small smile on my face as he seemed to almost purr.

"Stand little one," I said softly. "You are forgiven. You were so brave I bet your Daddies would be so proud of you right now if they were here - except for maybe that swear word. However I understand your concern, it seems anyone who will ever come close to my princess will grow to care for her more than they've ever cared about anyone else. Alina is fine, I promise you, she is just very sleepy after a long play session this morning."

The little slowly stood, with his striking green wings slowly emerging from behind his back. 

"My king is

"My king is...is Alina our Princess." He asked hesitantly before suddenly starting to jump around in excitement. "Oh please tell me she is that would be so cool. When we have play dates we could use all the fun stuff at the castle, it will make our play dates so much more fun, and Lili is so funny. Alina is going to love her, and we could go into the forest, and we could go in the pool, oh and ride the unicorns in the stable. Oh my god please tell me she is the Princess that would make me like the Princess's best friend and that would be so cool too and -"

"Little one, calm down. Calm down." I laughed.

Finally, he stopped bouncing and stood in front of me, his right foot twitching. Little can not stay still for more than half a second. Shaking my head, I bent down to I could look him in the eye.

"Alina is the Princess little one."

He softly squealed in joy.

"Sweetheart I have to ask you something, and I want you to answer honestly ok?"

"Yes, Mr King sir."

"What were you doing with that human family?"

"Oh, it's a disguise, sir. My Daddies aren't on the ship right now. They're taking care of some threats made to me. But they didn't want anyone harming me while they were gone so they said to hide with a human family."

I nodded. Although I completely didn't like the situation. The little looked no older than sixteen in human years, meaning that he would have just received his adult headspace and had already been left alone. Besides this was one of Ayla's first little friends and she would be upset if I didn't help.

"What is your name little one?" I asked.

"Talion." He answered.

"Hm, Talion call out to your mates. I have you and your Daddies transferred to Nemphrodelia. My brothers and I will take care of these threats being sent to you once we have our mate settled. Don't worry you'll be safe," I said softly. "Also I'll inform your Daddies about how brave and good you were today."

I watched as Talion seemed to retreat more and more into his little space with every word I spoke.

"Thank you so much, Mr King." He smiled. God this kid was just a ball of light.

Then Talion called out to his dominants and as we silently waited my eyes drifted back to where my brothers were smothering a sleeping Ayla. An even larger smile formed on my face.

Suddenly there was a flash in front of me, and I quietly watched as four worried males rushed forwards and immediately started to check Talion over while he whined and complained, trying to get their attention on what he was saying so that he could tell them who was standing in front of them. Minutes later, the men had finished checking him over, and I caught one of their eyes. Straight away they dropped to their knees, apologising for not noticing my presence sooner as Talion giggled at their side. So, Talion was a cheeky one. Inwardly groaning, I thought about all the mischief and trouble he and Ayla would get up to.

Smiling, I beckoned for Talion's mates to stand up and I moved forward to greet them. As I filled them in on what had happened, their faces showed their shock at finding out that; their Kings had found his long-lost mate,  their little had stood up for himself and his new friend - which also happened to be their princess - and my plan to move them across planets.

When I finished, we spoke for a few more moments before I wished them well, told them we'd see them soon and waved goodbye to Talion who was now in one of the males arms and looked like a very sleepy bubba. They then teleported back to Trex and got ready to move.

Finally, I made my way over to my brothers smiling and grabbed Ayla who was now in Mercuries arms. Moving forward, we continued down the long hallway.

Author's Note

Hey all, so I've updated this chapter now and added new parts for you to read. Over the past couple of days, you would have seen very slight mistake fixes in earlier on chapters. This will be continuing over the coming weeks which is why you might get a notification reading that I have updated. As of now, I haven't, I've just been correcting.

Anyway, isn't Talion so cute? He - for new readers - becomes a major character later on in the book although you do have to wait a while. Thank you so much for reading, and I hope that you love and enjoy my story almost (if not more) as I enjoy writing and reading for myself.

Love Bekky

xoxo