CHAPTER 2: COMING OUT

Start from the beginning

Derek looked distinctly uncomfortable and because stiles always had a crush on him, he jumped in to defend him by attacking Peter with a joke.

"your one to talk Peter, when was the last time you had a girlfriend?" Stiles leered.

"what about you stiles? Oh but now you can get a boyfriend! That widens the search for a desperate teenage nerd like you ay?" Peter shot back.

"shut up" stiles grumbled.

Derek looked relived that the conversation had directed toward stiles which made him feel good because Derek shouldn't need to feel uncomfortable ever again, after what he's been through. He had always felt attraction to the older man but he had hid it successfully. He did not want Derek to know because he was 100% sure the feelings would not be returned. He was sure Derek was NOT attracted to men and if he was, (that's a big IF) then Derek was way out of stiles' league anyway. So he just admired him from a distance, like he had done with Lydia but that crush had fallen apart after she had mated with Jackson-

The large footsteps of a very specific alpha interrupted his thoughts as Derek ran out of the kitchen and into the woods on his evening run.

He hadn't waited for Isaac to catch up. If the kid had something to say then he could catch up with him.

Soon he heard the hurried running footsteps and heavy breathing of his first beta, by his side.

"spill, Isaac"

It took the kid a few seconds to organize his thoughts until he spoke. "I think I might be attracted to guys"

"you're gay, Isaac" Derek deadpanned, clearly not surprised at all.

"hey! I could be-"

"no Isaac you are attracted to guys and only guys. Not once have I smelled lust or attraction coming from you when it usually would've to hormonal teenage boys... Well... Except for that time when Danny took his shirt off in training yesterday. Your heart sounded like a rabbits." He smirked, still running.

"cause Danny's hot-" he immediately clamped his hands over his mouth after he said it, the distraction making him trip and fall over a log and into a ditch.

Derek helped him up. "Isaac You. Are. Gay. And its Fine. Okay? There is no use hiding or denying what you feel, no one is going to judge you"

Isaac seemed to accept this and quirked his eyebrow at the Alpha. "and you?"

Derek paused. "I don't need biological attributes to define my attraction. It doesn't matter to me."

"so you're a pansexual then?" Isaac was a little surprised he would get such an honest answer.

"I guess."

"why didn't you tell anyone?"

Derek snorted "no one asked. And I don't really care much about it really, tell anyone and I won't care. It isn't something you should hide but its not important enough to flaunt but that's just my opinion."

#One Hour Later#

"really?! No way!" Stiles still couldn't believe his ears.

"no really, and he doesn't really care either." Isaac enthused.

"that's... Very Derek actually" Cora said abashed.

All of the pack (except from Derek) were lounging in the living room with Jackson and Stiles playing on a gaming console (which Jackson had stationed there) playing Injustice Gods Among us. Stiles was Batman and Jackson was Green Lantern. Stiles was winning.

The conversation was originally about Isaac and his newfound 'Gayness' but it steered towards Derek's not-so-new-found sexuality instead.

The game took a turn and stiles was dying.

"Haha! That's right Stilinski!" Jackson hollered.

"BATMAN WILL NEVER LOSE!"

"YEAH WELL THE FACT THAT IM ROYALLY KICKING YOUR ASS PROVES YOU WRONG- OH YEAH!" Jackson threw the controller in front of him in victory.

"dammit!" Stiles sighed in defeat.

Isaac had noticed how Danny was closer to him ever since he came out. It made him feel good.

"if you need to talk anytime just ask okay?" Danny told him quietly.

"okay." He said and smiled.

He could see that Allison and Scott didn't notice their little conversation because they were too busy whispering to each other in-between kisses. But That was not the same with the rest of them, Stiles and Erica were wiggling their eyebrows at each other and Boyd looked just plain amused. Peter smirked as usual.

*beep* he got a text.

Stiles: Good luck bro have fun ;) ;) ;)

He blushed at the text and the silence was broken by Peter speaking up.

"well everyone is coming out today aren't they Hmmm?Cora, your turn"

"fuck off Peter"

Okay guys that was the second chapter!!! I hope you guys enjoyed (and btw the sheriff is werewolf aware)

From L xx